THE BEST FOR THE LAST WEEK

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.
Spaceroy

Re: THE BEST FOR THE LAST WEEK

Postby Spaceroy » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:25 am

2nd the motion

Captain Chaos

Postby Captain Chaos » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:42 am

Due to OUR writers, not due to CBS!

F.U. CBS......bastardays. killed my family. I hate you.

Winter Rose

Postby Winter Rose » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:02 am

Quote Captain Chaos: Due to OUR writers, not due to CBS!

You tell'em Captain ..if you need any help destroying the bastards ..call on the General ..where is he anyways ?

Captain Chaos

Postby Captain Chaos » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:16 am

Quote Winter Rose:

You tell'em Captain ..if you need any help destroying the bastards ..call on the General ..where is he anyways ?

If I thought for one minute that there was someone I could call or someone I could blow to get my world back, I would.
I would do it for this team.

Winter Rose

Postby Winter Rose » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:32 am

I'm as nervous as a bad girl going to confession or even worse going to the funeral home to view a dead friend or family member .
I hate feeling this way about ATWT ending this afternoon .

Captain Chaos

Postby Captain Chaos » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:20 pm

Quote Winter Rose: I'm as nervous as a bad girl going to confession or even worse going to the funeral home to view a dead friend or family member .
I hate feeling this way about ATWT ending this afternoon .

Me too! sob sniff %(

KELLY72

Postby KELLY72 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:24 pm

I feel the same way. I have only posted on here a few times but i have read the posts on this page for what seems like forever. Today i bawled my eyes out, after crying all week. It does feel as though i have lost someone in death. They counted us "stay at home" moms out as if we were the only ones watching the show, and i'm sick about it. Oakdale for me has for the past 25 years been my escape from the real life craziness. I started watching when i was 15, because it was on during my lunchhour when i was in high school, then it became my escape at night after a crazy day at work. Then it was my escape during nap time for my children, and now all these years later it is my escape into the chaos and romance that i miss after settling into my role as wife, mother, daughter, sister friend. Bottom line it was my own little piece of heaven and now i feel empty and betrayed. There is no other soap worth watching anymore and i won't give CBS the satisfaction of having me as a viewer!!!

Lillybean

Postby Lillybean » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:08 am

Quote KELLY72: I feel the same way. I have only posted on here a few times but i have read the posts on this page for what seems like forever. Today i bawled my eyes out, after crying all week. It does feel as though i have lost someone in death. They counted us "stay at home" moms out as if we were the only ones watching the show, and i'm sick about it. Oakdale for me has for the past 25 years been my escape from the real life craziness. I started watching when i was 15, because it was on during my lunchhour when i was in high school, then it became my escape at night after a crazy day at work. Then it was my escape during nap time for my children, and now all these years later it is my escape into the chaos and romance that i miss after settling into my role as wife, mother, daughter, sister friend. Bottom line it was my own little piece of heaven and now i feel empty and betrayed. There is no other soap worth watching anymore and i won't give CBS the satisfaction of having me as a viewer!!!

I have been depressed for the last month I think and everyday my husband gets sick of me saying what am I gonna watch when i get home from work Friday was hard took the day off to watch it un recorded like it really made a difference but to me it did and i also taped it so i can watch it again. Only thing i do have to say and this is not negative as I am an avid ATWT fan have been since i was 7 and i am now 45 i was a little disappointed i still cried dont get me wrong but i think i wanted more i just felt like i didnt get enough

Lillybean

Postby Lillybean » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:09 am

Double F.U CBS

Return to “As the World Turns”