Ahhh...something sweet and simple at last...

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.
Earthmom

Ahhh...something sweet and simple at last...

Postby Earthmom » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:06 pm

Finally. An episode with no scary clowns or death and destruction. Lots of nice fluff and butterflies.

Whew. I needed that.

Looks like the whole week will be good times. A patchwork of happy endings and goodbyes. No awards for stupendous writing...but, we already knew that.

Uh...oh....I was just getting ready to watch it for the second time on the California channel....and I think a few of you are gonna be...shall we say...MADDER 'N HELL!

Today's episode will be aired at 1:37 am. so everyone can watch sweaty guys that don't know how to shave, play tennis. Why am I not surprised? CBS sucks.

carjackfan4life

Re: Ahhh...something sweet and simple at last...

Postby carjackfan4life » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:52 pm

I had tears in my eyes during all the scenes with carjack! I love the end of today's show with the family hug! But did you see the previews for tomorrow? What did they do to Rosanna's hair?

carjackfan4life

Postby carjackfan4life » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:52 pm

I had tears in my eyes during all the scenes with carjack! I love the end of today's show with the family hug! But did you see the previews for tomorrow? What did they do to Rosanna's hair?

Earthmom

Postby Earthmom » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:19 am

Hmmmm....I think it's the 'bowl cut' bangs. Not flattering. She has a tiny face and it should be framed, not cut in half. Light wispy bangs (maybe) with long layered curls around her face would be a nice, soft frame. These bangs are too heavy and harsh.

Spaceroy

Postby Spaceroy » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:05 am

Corporate greed has taken a perfectly good show off the air and you are talking about hair??? where is your rage??

Earthmom

Postby Earthmom » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:05 pm

Quote Spaceroy: Corporate greed has taken a perfectly good show off the air and you are talking about hair??? where is your rage??

I went thru the stages long ago....we've known for months what corporate greed has taken away from us. I am only able to enjoy the last few episodes we have...chat about them...and move on. I'll save my rage for a time when will actually make a difference. For ATWT.... that time has passed.

Spaceroy

Postby Spaceroy » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:41 pm

In other words lay down and die with it...whatever...I'll never forgive them and with just a few left I am more angry now than ever.

Earthmom

Postby Earthmom » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:02 pm

Quote Spaceroy: In other words lay down and die with it...whatever...I'll never forgive them and with just a few left I am more angry now than ever.

Look, Johnny come Lately. No need to direct your anger toward me.

The taping finished months ago.
The sets have long since been dismantled.
The actors are now working in other venues.

It's over.

Now, during the airing of the final episodes you choose to be outraged at posters who aren't screeching like banshees over their loss? Have you been living under a rock? Did you not know this was going to happen?

How about letting the rest of us enjoy the final episodes in peace. Embrace the love....take your rudeness somewhere else.

Spaceroy

Postby Spaceroy » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:25 pm

Quote Earthmom:
Quote Spaceroy: In other words lay down and die with it...whatever...I'll never forgive them and with just a few left I am more angry now than ever.

Look, Johnny come Lately. No need to direct your anger toward me.

The taping finished months ago.
The sets have long since been dismantled.
The actors are now working in other venues.

It's over.

Now, during the airing of the final episodes you choose to be outraged at posters who aren't screeching like banshees over their loss? Have you been living under a rock? Did you not know this was going to happen?

How about letting the rest of us enjoy the final episodes in peace. Embrace the love....take your rudeness somewhere else.

Oh I'm no Johnny come lately, I have been posting for years,Just haven't been back for a few months because I was so mad!!! All these new people thinking they knew what was going on..but your right nothing I can do about it now, just needed to rant where I know others would understand,except for you of course,I've been watching since 1964...so don't deny me my rage...pay no attention to me...I won't cause you anymore trouble....Just don't think its all flowers puppies and rainbows cause it ain't

Earthmom

Postby Earthmom » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:00 pm

I'm sure you will miss the show just as much as the rest of us....it's not a contest.

I was, for the most part, paying no attention to you...until you told me to lay down and die. 8)

What kind of talk is that? :~

Rage on...all you like....I'm going back to my sweet, simple butterflies.

Return to “As the World Turns”