Where is JJ

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.
Spaceroy

Re: Where is JJ

Postby Spaceroy » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:21 am

Quote Earthmom:
Quote koolgreenakers:
Quote Spaceroy: They always forget the adopted kids, Just ask Margo about Jeremy ( or was that even his name. remember when Margo and Tom were helping a lady dying of AIDS and they took in her son, I think they adopted him ) And when was the last time they even mentioned Leann? (half toms but still) And what about Lucindas Bianca ?
Its crazy.

was his name eddie sylva, anyone know?

way back before that even...Eddie Sylva was Margo's boy toy.

no no way back before that even...I think

Pisces67

Postby Pisces67 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:24 pm

You guys answered lots of ?'s I had THANKS
If u could, where is Jennifer's son John Dustin? I thought Dusty had custody, has he been mentioned at all lately?

calliope

Postby calliope » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:47 pm

Johnny is with Craig.

Earthmom

Postby Earthmom » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:00 pm

Quote Pisces67: You guys answered lots of ?'s I had THANKS
If u could, where is Jennifer's son John Dustin? I thought Dusty had custody, has he been mentioned at all lately?

Johnny is the darling little red-haired boy sitting at the foot of Janet's bed in today's episode. In my imaginary world, he gets to live with Janet and Dusty because at Roseanne's suggestion, Craig was able to 'let him go' just as he let Gabriel go back to Montega. A hotel is no place for him to grow up....Craig will soon realize this.

Pisces67

Postby Pisces67 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:50 pm

Quote Earthmom:

Johnny is the darling little red-haired boy sitting at the foot of Janet's bed in today's episode. In my imaginary world, he gets to live with Janet and Dusty because at Roseanne's suggestion, Craig was able to 'let him go' just as he let Gabriel go back to Montega. A hotel is no place for him to grow up....Craig will soon realize this.

Thanks calliope and Earthmom, I did see him after I posted. He's been with Craig? Really? Glad he still has ties with Dusty

Captain Chaos

Postby Captain Chaos » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:14 am

Quote Earthmom:

I love your imaginary world...it is beautiful. sob sniff :(

Return to “As the World Turns”