Where is JJ

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.
edge of night

Where is JJ

Postby edge of night » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:04 pm

For god-sake Carjax is gonna get married again and they don't even talk about JJ Sage says nothing Parker does not say that sounds great let me call JJ......What gives?

CMath90606

Re: Where is JJ

Postby CMath90606 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:12 pm

Quote edge of night: For god-sake Carjax is gonna get married again and they don't even talk about JJ Sage says nothing Parker does not say that sounds great let me call JJ......What gives?

I was just going to ask the same question....... We get to see Sage come back from the Summer sleep-over from Hell, but it appears that JJ has disowned Jack and Carly.

Earthmom

Postby Earthmom » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:31 pm

JJ is apparently a ghost...ancient history...long forgotten in a boarding school in an alternate universe.

Buffyfan recently made reference to the 'revisionist history of the writers'. She got that right. I doubt the current writers ever even heard of JJ...much less thought to include him in discussions regarding his parents' marriage. (Research much?)

I've come to expect a patchwork, disjointed, montage...I'm just rollin' with it. What else can we do?

calliope

Postby calliope » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:34 pm

Emma would be there too! Surely she can leave manic Meg for a couple of days. Isn't Meg supposed to be near Iva?

Earthmom

Postby Earthmom » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:26 pm

Hey, did you notice? JJ actually got a mention in today's show! Carly asked to be sure someone was taping the wedding for JJ. Whadda ya know.

Can someone help me remember if he was the son that had a psychic connection to Jack....or, was that Parker that knew he was still alive and kept 'feeling' his presence when he was missing and presumed dead. There were 2 Julias in a row...both evil...and I can't keep the storylines straight.

calliope

Postby calliope » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:49 pm

It was Parker that could feel he was alive I think.

Spaceroy

Postby Spaceroy » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:12 pm

They always forget the adopted kids, Just ask Margo about Jeremy ( or was that even his name. remember when Margo and Tom were helping a lady dying of AIDS and they took in her son, I think they adopted him ) And when was the last time they even mentioned Leann? (half toms but still) And what about Lucindas Bianca ?
Its crazy.

koolgreenakers

Postby koolgreenakers » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:44 pm

Quote edge of night: For god-sake Carjax is gonna get married again and they don't even talk about JJ Sage says nothing Parker does not say that sounds great let me call JJ......What gives?

JJ is in boarding school along with daniel emilies son who is also MIA. They could have brought him home for the wedding WTF

koolgreenakers

Postby koolgreenakers » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:45 pm

Quote Spaceroy: They always forget the adopted kids, Just ask Margo about Jeremy ( or was that even his name. remember when Margo and Tom were helping a lady dying of AIDS and they took in her son, I think they adopted him ) And when was the last time they even mentioned Leann? (half toms but still) And what about Lucindas Bianca ?
Its crazy.

was his name eddie sylva, anyone know?

Earthmom

Postby Earthmom » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:59 pm

Quote koolgreenakers:
Quote Spaceroy: They always forget the adopted kids, Just ask Margo about Jeremy ( or was that even his name. remember when Margo and Tom were helping a lady dying of AIDS and they took in her son, I think they adopted him ) And when was the last time they even mentioned Leann? (half toms but still) And what about Lucindas Bianca ?
Its crazy.

was his name eddie sylva, anyone know?

Eddie Sylva was Margo's boy toy.

Return to “As the World Turns”