John and Lucinda

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.
calliope

John and Lucinda

Postby calliope » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:14 pm

I loved, loved, loved them together yesterday! Now I remember why we have always felt the absence of John Dixon!

atwtfaithful

Re: John and Lucinda

Postby atwtfaithful » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:55 pm

Quote calliope: I loved, loved, loved them together yesterday! Now I remember why we have always felt the absence of John Dixon!

I didnt watch back when John Dixon was on before, and dont know much about the history of him and Lucinda but I really like what I saw yesterday.

Vdalem

Postby Vdalem » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:57 pm

Quote atwtfaithful:
I didnt watch back when John Dixon was on before, and dont know much about the history of him and Lucinda but I really like what I saw yesterday.

You just have to look up his history on ATWT! Anytime someone can make James Stanbeck cringe have my respect.

I was so happy to see him back!

soapsrfun

Postby soapsrfun » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:28 pm

Yeah, I missed John. He was always in someone's business. Either one of his kids, or one of the other doctor's. He and Reid would have been great together.
John was always loveable, but he could get you so riled up.
Unlike James who was just evil.

Peteena

Postby Peteena » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:39 pm

I love it when they give a couple of seasoned vets like Larry and Liz a chance to have a scene like that. So much going on under the surface. They are both terrific actors who can be very subtle and understated or really chew the scenery, depending on the needs of the scene they're in. Lovely.

Return to “As the World Turns”