I Just Have To Say....

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.
STIC-GIRL1987

I Just Have To Say....

Postby STIC-GIRL1987 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:55 am

I absolutely adore Kathryn Hays! I fell in love with Kim when I was a small child and have remained a loyal Kim/Kathryn fan. I thought she was wonderful yesterday in her scenes with Katie and Reid. I also love Bob and Kim....it's hard for me to imagine that I will no longer be able to visit their world.

Debbie Lynn

Re: I Just Have To Say....

Postby Debbie Lynn » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:04 am

Is't just sad that all of our ATWT family will be apart and we won't be able to watch them anymore, I still miss GL and losing ATWT this year is even harder. So many of the older actors will probably not go to another soap. I wish them all well and thank them for the many years they gave us..

calliope

Postby calliope » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:47 pm

I have always loved her too! years ago I thought she was always so classy and beautiful. Shouldn't say years ago...I still think that of her. When Kim had more than 2 lines to say in a row yesterday I was reminded of the times that Kim and Bob had stories devoted to them. She is so good. I wonder if she and Don will retire or keep working.

kettlebell

Postby kettlebell » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:24 pm

Katie is a self-absorbed skank.

GLandWT

Postby GLandWT » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:08 pm

Quote calliope: I have always loved her too! years ago I thought she was always so classy and beautiful. Shouldn't say years ago...I still think that of her. When Kim had more than 2 lines to say in a row yesterday I was reminded of the times that Kim and Bob had stories devoted to them. She is so good. I wonder if she and Don will retire or keep working.

ITA...Recently, I saw Kim (Kathryn Hayes) on Law and Order SVU and she was as lovely and classy as ever.

Both Kim and Barbara have always dressed classy and and elegantly; also, in later years, so did Nancy.

STIC-GIRL1987

Postby STIC-GIRL1987 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:17 am

I saw the SVU episode, too. I thought she looked beautiful as well.

Return to “As the World Turns”