3 Rocky Weeks Ahead

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.
soapsrfun

3 Rocky Weeks Ahead

Postby soapsrfun » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:28 pm

Well, as a long time ATWT viewer, I was crying during this episode knowing they would find out that Nancy had died.
I think I will need a box of tissues to get through the next 3 weeks. %(

Tigress1761

Re: 3 Rocky Weeks Ahead

Postby Tigress1761 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:00 pm

yes, these will be hard for all of us. Today's show had me in tears, I think Nancy's farewell was done beautifully, not too much, but just enough. I even ran to get a candle to light when the last scene aired.

meowbowow

Postby meowbowow » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:05 am

Quote soapsrfun: Well, as a long time ATWT viewer, I was crying during this episode knowing they would find out that Nancy had died.
I think I will need a box of tissues to get through the next 3 weeks. %(

You r so not alone. I cried my heart out!!

meowbowow

Postby meowbowow » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:07 am

Quote Tigress1761: yes, these will be hard for all of us. Today's show had me in tears, I think Nancy's farewell was done beautifully, not too much, but just enough. I even ran to get a candle to light when the last scene aired.

How sweet. I was so upset and crying I didn't think of anything else. It was done very beautifully, the montages were TOTALLY AWESOME!! At first I thot what, no memorial service, is that the way the first lady of this show is going to go out? Then they did the montages and that was so way better then a memorial service. EXCELLENT JOB ATWT!!

soapsrfun

Postby soapsrfun » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:13 pm

I really enjoyed the black and white scenes with a very young Bob and Lisa, Grandpa Hughes, Chris and even the back of Penny's head.
For all of you long time viewers, wouldn't have been nice to have seen Ellen return for the service and flashbacks.
And isn't it great to see John Dixon back. I wish Andy had come with him.

porsche

Postby porsche » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:57 pm

%( I agree i am having a hard time with this .I just watched i can't believe Reed Die's I am very upset.And I think the baby is Dusty's.I cannot stop crying.

porsche

Postby porsche » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:03 pm

I really thought they would bring Andy back but it is great to see John Dixon like the old times love it

Return to “As the World Turns”