Parker and Will = Hal

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.
jakecarlyfan

Parker and Will = Hal

Postby jakecarlyfan » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:13 am

I could not figure out why Will would go to Parker for advice,even though they are halfbrothers, then they started talking about Hal. I think the writers hit it right on, what a way to bring Hal back into the story, a very fitting tribute by his sons and on his actual birthday. Beautiful, tearjerker.

fansince68

Re: Parker and Will = Hal

Postby fansince68 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:48 am

Quote jakecarlyfan: I could not figure out why Will would go to Parker for advice,even though they are halfbrothers, then they started talking about Hal. I think the writers hit it right on, what a way to bring Hal back into the story, a very fitting tribute by his sons and on his actual birthday. Beautiful, tearjerker.

I thought it was nice too. I loved Hal. I think Parker will become a police officer to honor Hal and Jack.

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:31 pm

Quote fansince68:
Quote jakecarlyfan: I could not figure out why Will would go to Parker for advice,even though they are halfbrothers, then they started talking about Hal. I think the writers hit it right on, what a way to bring Hal back into the story, a very fitting tribute by his sons and on his actual birthday. Beautiful, tearjerker.

I thought it was nice too. I loved Hal. I think Parker will become a police officer to honor Hal and Jack.

I hope he does too. He could become a cop just like both of his fathers.

Peteena

Postby Peteena » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:39 pm

While it completely and totally sucks that this show is ending, it's kind of nice that it's ending while Parker and Will are still young and seem to be reasonably sane and well-adjusted people. They can stay that way forever in my mind.

Hal was one of the best actors, and best characters, that they ever had on this show and I still miss him. I never thought I would want to see Barbara with anyone else, until Henry came long.

Extra1

Postby Extra1 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:11 pm

Margo's son, Adam, is Hal's son, also. I wish he could have come back for the ending. The stupid half brother , Casey, made him leave, or would have him arrested. Remember, Adam had plastic surgery that totally changed his face, after an accident? Casey was far worse than Adam in the crime department. Adam was totally buried alive by Gwen and the other girl.

Return to “As the World Turns”