Where's Susan?

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.
pjmb

Where's Susan?

Postby pjmb » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:54 pm

Susan (Marie Masters), was at one time one of my favorite characters on ATWT.
Back in the days when she was a young doctor and had all of her trials with alcoholism, I really enjoyed watching her with her various suitors and husbands. Why isn't she being shown now at the end? She still has a connection to so many people on the show, it seems strange not to include her at this point. ~)

HalfEvil

Re: Where's Susan?

Postby HalfEvil » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:00 pm

Maybe if Allison gets married to Casey they will bring her back.

I guess it all comes down to who they want to pay or not pay.

nonniepat

Postby nonniepat » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:55 pm

I'm hoping she'll be back too. She's always been a favorite. Maybe between Dr. John coming back and a possible Allison/Casey wedding on the horizon maybe they will bring her back.

We should have been seeing her interct with Dr.'s Oliver and Chris Hughes in the halls of the hospital all along.

fansince68

Postby fansince68 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:16 am

Quote pjmb: Susan (Marie Masters), was at one time one of my favorite characters on ATWT.
Back in the days when she was a young doctor and had all of her trials with alcoholism, I really enjoyed watching her with her various suitors and husbands. Why isn't she being shown now at the end? She still has a connection to so many people on the show, it seems strange not to include her at this point. ~)

Remember when she and Dr. Dixon were involved in research? They would be in the laboratory complaining about Bob.

Extra1

Postby Extra1 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:15 pm

I have always like Susan. I have been wondering the same thing...where is she???????

Return to “As the World Turns”