Barbara/Emily/Wine Cellar...

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.
Bede

Barbara/Emily/Wine Cellar...

Postby Bede » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:58 pm

Maybe I'm just being picky but I couldn't help wondering how Barbara kept her eye makeup on after being tied in the basement for a couple of weeks. Also, how did they go to the bathroom? Let's face it folks, if she has been tied up and wearing the same outfit for all this time, she must have been sitting in some mess. Maybe Iris gave them potty breaks and brought in a makeup artist. Sorry if someone else has mentioned this in another thread.

Peteena

Re: Barbara/Emily/Wine Cellar...

Postby Peteena » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:29 pm

Quote Bede: Maybe I'm just being picky but I couldn't help wondering how Barbara kept her eye makeup on after being tied in the basement for a couple of weeks. Also, how did they go to the bathroom? Let's face it folks, if she has been tied up and wearing the same outfit for all this time, she must have been sitting in some mess. Maybe Iris gave them potty breaks and brought in a makeup artist. Sorry if someone else has mentioned this in another thread.

You are completely correct, and I think a lot of people have been wondering the same thing. However, it does make Henry look like a super-awesome boyfriend that he would take her in his arms despite the fact that she must have stunk to high heaven. Now that's love!

Debbie Lynn

Postby Debbie Lynn » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:16 pm

The bathroom issue has had me puzzled to, but you do have to admire a woman Bab's age who has a bladder like that...

gramie

Postby gramie » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:24 am

Quote Debbie Lynn: The bathroom issue has had me puzzled to, but you do have to admire a woman Bab's age who has a bladder like that...

I think they need to fumigate that clown.

red34420

Postby red34420 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:57 pm

HAVEN;T YOU HEARD OF PERMANENT EYE MAKE UP IT THE THING NOW.

calliope

Postby calliope » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:44 pm

That was always a question I had when Emily had Dusty chained up.

Return to “As the World Turns”