Janet!!

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.
calliope

Janet!!

Postby calliope » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:47 pm

I am so frustrated with Janet that I want to reach in the TV grab her and shake her!

LIZWHIZARD

Re: Janet!!

Postby LIZWHIZARD » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:00 pm

I agree, JABIMBO is a real piece of crap

nonniepat

Postby nonniepat » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:02 pm

I agree.

I used to think that Janet was a tough woman, raising a child on her own and all, and the "guys" wanting to protect her were the problem.

After yesterday, I've changed my tune completely.

Since when does the world turn (to coin a phrase) around Ms. Janet?

I mean really, please give me a break. I was screaming my head off yesterday when she had the nerve to "believe" that Jack and Carly (of all people) were spying on Blackie to protect her! Please! Janet Janet Janet not EVERYTHING is about YOU!

Won't you feel silly Janet and stupid when Blackie turns out to be the bad news we know he is and Dusty, whom you claim to love, gets hurt in the process. Wouldn't surprise me if Mr. Blackthorne wasn't in cohoots with Janet's papa and Uncle Ralphie.

With Ralph coming back it's a safe bet that's what gonna happen.

lovinthesoaps

Postby lovinthesoaps » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:10 pm

I just think Janet is a terrible character. She has been shown to be such a user. I have wanted to strangle her through the TV since day 1! LMAO!! I was so bummed that their paired her with Dusty. She doesnt deserve him. Lucy should have his baby and leave Janet looking like the fool she is again for trusting the wrong guy. She is pathetic. ~)

calliope

Postby calliope » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:30 pm

I don't really like who Lucy is now either. I suspect there is no one who would be as good to Dusty as me! Dusty and Craig....would I be in heaven or what? :)

lovinthesoaps

Postby lovinthesoaps » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:51 pm

Quote calliope: I don't really like who Lucy is now either. I suspect there is no one who would be as good to Dusty as me! Dusty and Craig....would I be in heaven or what? :)

I hear ya there. I was a huge fan of Dusty and Rose but that has long gone and I too think I can save Dusty!! Maybe we can share. ;)

calliope

Postby calliope » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:38 pm

Hey, I'll share! Even a bit of time with him would make me happy!

carjackfan4life

Postby carjackfan4life » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:30 pm

I wish Blackthorn would take Janet back to where they came from and stay there. We only have a month left to enjoy ATWT and Janet is ruining it!

Peteena

Postby Peteena » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:37 pm

I completely agree that Janet is taking up valuable screen time here in the home stretch. She doesn't have the history on the show to merit it. When (and why) did she get tenure (for lack of a better word)?

In terms of her character, she's a "Holden" type of character. Humble origins, portrayed as basically honest and decent, reacts emotionally to everything, loyal to the point of being blind, stubborn to the point of being completely unreasonable. Unfortunately, she's also a screaming stereotype and really, really annoying.

Return to “As the World Turns”