Writer Introduction

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.
MistiSandefur

Writer Introduction

Postby MistiSandefur » Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:10 pm

Let me start off by introducing myself. My name is Misti Sandefur, I'm from Southern Illinois, and I will be the writer for ATWT. I will keep you up-to-date with recaps and news about ATWT. If you ever have any questions don't hesitate to ask me, and by all means, continue posting on the boards; I'll drop in daily.

I look forward to getting to know each and everyone of you!

Never give up on your dreams--work toward them,
Misti Sandefur
Writer/Moderator

Chrissi

Re: Writer Introduction

Postby Chrissi » Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:01 pm

Let me be the first to welcome you, Misti!! :) We lost Denise our ex- ATWT writer, because she wanted to pursue writing fulltime. She is writing a book!! :) Best wishes are sent Denise's way and we now welcome Misti! :D

MistiSandefur

Re: Writer Introduction

Postby MistiSandefur » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:31 pm

Quote Chrissi: Let me be the first to welcome you, Misti!! :) We lost Denise our ex- ATWT writer, because she wanted to pursue writing fulltime. She is writing a book!! :) Best wishes are sent Denise's way and we now welcome Misti! :D
Chrissi, thank you for the welcome! I look forward to writing the recaps, news and etc. on ATWT. I too wish Denise the very best as she pursues writing fulltime. I also wish her the very best with her book. I have written two books, and am currently working on another, so I know how time consuming writing a book can be ;)

Return to “As the World Turns”