Dallas Knows Something..................

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.
grits1976

Dallas Knows Something..................

Postby grits1976 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:50 am

I don't think Dallas has a thing for Jade, but I do think that he knows something about her that the rest of Oakdale does not yet...... Perhaps, he saw her in the woods at Raven Lake when she was by herself and is putting things together. At any rate I think somthing about has struck him as odd!). I still want to know what she was doing up there in those woods by herself for hours? ?)

Dreamer16

Re: Dallas Knows Something..................

Postby Dreamer16 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:56 am

You are right about that one...I saw the way that Jade and Dallas were looking at each other at the memorial service. Something is up, i cant wait to see what it is!!!

Erin

Postby Erin » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:18 pm

I have a thought..... !) maybe he's the one who got Jade pregnant? ?) I mean, if he does know something about her, then maybe he's known her all along....and is even the one who got her pregnan!!! I truly hope that's the case for Gwen and Will's sake.....

DarkfairiesinTrinity

Postby DarkfairiesinTrinity » Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:13 am

maybe that he knows that there was two slasher one to go after Maddie and two Jade to make Maddie look like the killer. For I think that it was kind of oblivious for Jade probably was sent to oakdale to spy on Maddie and ruin Gwen life.

LuvingOne

Postby LuvingOne » Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:13 pm

There could be a little twist in this story. What if they are related in some way? She was given up, right? Could Dallas be Jades brother? Who knows, but whatever is going to happen will have us fans watching the show!

LuvingOne

Postby LuvingOne » Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:54 pm

Hey, you never know anymore with the show. Stranger things have happened!

Return to “As the World Turns”