I Bet the Slasher is Someone We Don't Suspect.

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.
CBS Soap Fan

Re: I Bet the Slasher is Someone We Don't Suspect.

Postby CBS Soap Fan » Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:54 pm

I think it's the brother-in-law!

Baltimoregirl

Postby Baltimoregirl » Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:15 am

Ok, Eve crossed my mind like 1/2 second I always thought maybe Jade until Th brother in law came I did how ever sice Eve came thought the brother in law was the rapist. I am caught but now since the mask was seen Maybe Henry J/K I don't think so I tink the brother in law >(

SandraJ

Postby SandraJ » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:31 am

I really hoped against hope that it was Jade, but I really think it's Eve. I believe the revelation of the slasher is going to be a shocker. I think it's Eve because Louis is too obvious and then there's the thing about the mask. If it's not Jade, I hope she's the next victim. Her character sucks. The writers are taking infidelity to a whole new level . . . having the betrayal flaunted in your face. Dangerous. That Jade is one stupid chick and nobody is home in Will's head. . .

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:32 pm

Heck, I'm wondering now if Henry 8) might not be the slasher.

alexa

Postby alexa » Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:47 pm

;) Henry been on the show for a long time. I don't think it would be him. I still think its Jade. They are trying to throw us off with all these suspects. It's Jade I know it! I hope so, so she will be gone.

Clara

Postby Clara » Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:55 am

I believe the slasher is no other than Jade cause she alway come after everything happen. And then it could be the brother-in-law also he look a throw off. :D >) !)

glowery

Postby glowery » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:56 am

Quote DeniseK: Heck, I'm wondering now if Henry 8) might not be the slasher.

I hope it is not Henry, I really like his character, even as waky as he is.

Glenda

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:43 am

I hope he's not either, glowery. I am probably wrong, but they keep having him lose his head, and he DOES love Maddie fiercely. He might want to hurt anyone who's betrayed her or hurt her.

Kimmy2006

Postby Kimmy2006 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:05 pm

?) I am leaning towards this theory. Louis is obsessed with Maddie and has been in town longer than anyone realizes. I dont think he is the stalker only with maddie... I think that Jade has it out for Will for Killing rose and is trying to destroy him and everyone around him. I think she is the stalker and if she's not please let her be the next victim.. I cant stand her.

Anita428

Postby Anita428 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:44 pm

Quote Clara: I believe the slasher is no other than Jade cause she alway come after everything happen. And then it could be the brother-in-law also he look a throw off. :D >) !)

Everything is pointing to Lewis and I believed at first it was him, but now my money is on Jade!!! and I hope is her because she needs to be gone from this show, she is nothing but a money grubbing trouble maker. Whom ever it is its not Maddie, she isnt tall enough.

Return to “As the World Turns”