i feel sorry for gwen

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.
audwangl05

i feel sorry for gwen

Postby audwangl05 » Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:42 pm

i feel sorry for gwen she's been threw so much. now she's going to here that jade is pregnet. i wonder what she will say. gwen has been threw so much she lost her real baby even though she didnt know the babys were switched. she had johnny. that was jennifer's baby. then they found out it was jenns baby and that was hard for gwen. then gwen found out she couldnt have a baby and she was heart broken. now will cheated on her, then she was almost killed by eve. gwens been threw alot. (NOW THE PREGNACY) GIVE GWEN A BRAKE

DarkfairiesinTrinity

Re: i feel sorry for gwen

Postby DarkfairiesinTrinity » Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:16 am

well Gwen is a lot stronget for what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. But with or without the baby it doesn't define Will feelings for Gwen. Now Will has to make a decision of what he is going to do but he will be stupid to leave Gwen. For she came back to him.

Erin

Re: i feel sorry for gwen

Postby Erin » Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:41 am

Will don't have to leave Gwen to help rasie his kid, and I hope he will figure that out.....anybody watching Guiding Light? A girl on there is pregnat , but the guy who is the father is still seeing the woman he loves....which Will needs to do, support his kid, but that's it!

Return to “As the World Turns”