Jade's pregnancy

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.
daisymay

Re: Jade's pregnancy

Postby daisymay » Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:36 pm

Quote celene: Jade is the person we all love to hate, she will probably be around forever. I remember what a witch Lisa was in the early days, she was the person everyone loved to late, and look at her now, how many "years" later??

I think Jade is faking pregnancy >( , but on the off chance that she isn't I hope Will tells her he will support her and the baby financially, but other than that she is in her own. :]

His and Gwen's relationship is so very fragile right now, this is going to be a real set back for them %( . Will will feel responsible that he needs to be a part in the baby, or un-baby's life. It is certainly going to cause problems. Seems Jade >) can get what she wants out of him. I just hope Gwen can hang in there :~ .

daisymay

Postby daisymay » Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:41 pm

Quote daisydiddl: It was so hard today (9/19) to hear Gwen wanting to back out of the relationship...that is not like her to give up and walk away, I have so much faith in her and Will's marriage...please do not break them appart.

Of all the things that Barbara should be nosy about is not Dusty's interest in Lucy, but get to the bottom of Jade's supposed-pregnancy. How can anybody take Jade's word for granted? If not Dallas, hope Barbara is going to be the one to shake Jade's world and open everybody's eyes.

i really hope gwen and will stay together.if no one else those two have real chemistery.i think jade should die i childbirth[in the next 2 months]and will and gwen raise the baby happily.or the baby isnt wills or the lieing bag isint even pregant!!

daisymay

Postby daisymay » Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:48 pm

i really think they should let gwen and will be happy.there isnt many couples on the show that are really happy with each other :)) if jade is pregant i think she should die in childbirth and gwen and will raise the baby or gwen get pregant as a mircile.please let some couple be happy.

sarahtorresgonzales

Postby sarahtorresgonzales » Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:30 am

I dont think Jade is pregnet one bit what it is is that she is jelous of them.She's mad cuse she cant get what she want so she have to go for two pepole who happly marred. >(

krenney

Postby krenney » Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:05 am

I don't think jade is pregnant either, but if she is I don't think it's will's baby. I am starting to wonder if it won't turn out to be that officer griffin's anyway. Cuz the other day when he asked her how she was at the funeral she was real mean to him and he really tried to be nice to her.

grits1976

Postby grits1976 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:37 am

Quote adoakey23: When Barb finds out there will be trouble BIG TIME.

I think Barb will first, do what she always does, throw money at the situation. Then if she doesn't get her way she has never been above violence. I say that something physical is going to happen to Jade during the storm and she will lose the baby. 3) If she dosen't lose the baby they'll do something to change her dynamic on the show.

Natalie

Postby Natalie » Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:51 pm

I think she should just give Jade a pregnancy test. Then we will know for sure.

Raneychul

Postby Raneychul » Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:23 pm

This is a soap...they have to shake things up and have conflicts..How boring would it be to tune in everyday and watch Gwen and Will living happily ever after...ATWT would lose it's audience..I love the Jade character, and I think Elena Goode is a terrific young actress...I hope they play this out..It is going to be fun to watch Barbara go to work..and I love the pairing of the characters of Gwen and Casey, I personally feel they have more chemistry together then with Will or Maddie...just my little ole opinion

Tara

Postby Tara » Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:58 pm

Hopefully we'll find out in the 'storm' that Jade is involved in an accident and will need to have tests to find out if the baby is okay - only to find out that there is NO baby. Of course, maybe only Jade and the veiwers will see it. I am so tired of this storyline. I can hardly stand to tune in anymore.

daisydiddl

Postby daisydiddl » Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:40 pm

I really cannot wait for Barb to get back in town (and not get caught up in the storm)and deface Jade. What we saw today were true pregnancy symptoms, and we did not see the sneaky face after Will went to get the tea. I also think she might be pregnant, but what she might be hiding is the timing... Nausea does not kick in THAT early, that is why she insists to keep seeing the doc at the free clinic. Barbara better come and do a good searching of that clinic...she is the only one to know how... And, I don't have any doubts that this child can be Luke's, or Will's for that matter.

Return to “As the World Turns”