You Go Meg!

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.

Re: You Go Meg!

Postby daisydiddl » Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:47 pm

Quote DeniseK: I'm really glad she's finally getting fed up with this thing between Paul and Emily. Do you think she's going to call off the engagement?

I really hope Meg runs, and fast. I cannot believe how many times she's gone back to Paul, only to get hurt, every single time. At least one couple made up, things are looking good :) I only caught the last 10 minutes of the soap, can anybody tell me what was in the book that Gwen gave Casey?

Postby Dreamer16 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:12 pm

I am so tired of paul and emily's situation. Meg just needs to find her someone else.

Postby Raneychul » Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:30 pm

I hope Meg calls off the engagement, and keeps the ring...I would love to see her back with Dusty...getting mixed up with Paul is what inevitably ruined that relationship before...Paul and Emily deserve one another, I just feel sorry for the poor child they are bringing into that mess

Postby bgiancoli11 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:00 pm

You know I love Paul and Meg together but Paul is being such a jerk lately. Meg is such a good person with so much hope and compassion. She's just what Paul needs , yet he is going to lose her. Meg has supported him through this whole mess yet he can't give her 5 minutes of his time. He is annoying me alot with this need to buy the paper for a woman he can't "stand". Anyway , I really hope Paul sees how Emily is manipulating him again. I love Paul , but Meg deserves better if he can't give her the love she needs.

Return to “As the World Turns”