paul

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.
audwangl05

paul

Postby audwangl05 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:35 pm

u know what i think,the next episode is about emily maybe having the baby. i think whenever this storm comes up paul will relize what his baby means to him and i have a feeling he is going to go back with emily. cause this is what happens on soaps like on passions when they had that big storm it seems like everyone went back to eachother or they found new loves.

bgiancoli11

Re: paul

Postby bgiancoli11 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:45 pm

Quote audwangl05: u know what i think,the next episode is about emily maybe having the baby. i think whenever this storm comes up paul will relize what his baby means to him and i have a feeling he is going to go back with emily. cause this is what happens on soaps like on passions when they had that big storm it seems like everyone went back to eachother or they found new loves.

I really hope that doesn't happen. I love Paul but there's no way I can see him with Emily. I think Meg is the one he truly loves and maybe the devastation of the storm will make him realize just how much he needs her in his life. I hope the writers wouldn't give us such a beautiful story like Paul and Meg then split them apart only to put him with Emily. I would be crushed!! :(

Tara

Re: paul

Postby Tara » Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:41 pm

Quote bgiancoli11:
Quote audwangl05: u know what i think,the next episode is about emily maybe having the baby. i think whenever this storm comes up paul will relize what his baby means to him and i have a feeling he is going to go back with emily. cause this is what happens on soaps like on passions when they had that big storm it seems like everyone went back to eachother or they found new loves.

I really hope that doesn't happen. I love Paul but there's no way I can see him with Emily. I think Meg is the one he truly loves and maybe the devastation of the storm will make him realize just how much he needs her in his life. I hope the writers wouldn't give us such a beautiful story like Paul and Meg then split them apart only to put him with Emily. I would be crushed!! :(

I would also be crushed. I have LOVED the Meg & Paul storyline from the very beginning and I cannot stand what that awful Emily is pulling. I hope Meg & Paul get the baby and the last laugh!!!!!!

Return to “As the World Turns”