It's Official, Will is a Dog!

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.
Chrissi

Re: It's Official, Will is a Dog!

Postby Chrissi » Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:54 pm

Poor Gwen. I really like her. She doesn't deserve that treatment. (Nobody does, actually!)

glowery

Postby glowery » Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:39 pm

Will blew it big time didn't he? I was all for Qwen and Will, but not now. I don't want to see her with Casey either, Maddie doesn't deserve to be betrayed by her friends especially now with having to deal with the return of Louis. Man what a creep he is, makes my skin crawl.

Glenda

mgaskin

Postby mgaskin » Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:01 am

I thought Will and Gwen would make it since the made it past Barbara, but Jade is manipulating, and whats sad is there are females out there that are attracted to only married men. They need their ass kicked. I really wish Gwen will see the real picture.

glowery

Postby glowery » Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:23 am

If Jade is not the slasher, then maybe they can be introduced :-)

Glenda

lilnat40

Postby lilnat40 » Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:33 pm

i cant believe will is that stupid,!!!!! good thing gwen figured it out before she wasted years with him,,and barbara always things shes better than everybody els but she had 2 screwy sons and bad guy husband and where does she see she is better than anybody els,im glad to see her on the real side these days and sticking up for gwen and giving will the 3rd degree,about time,,!!! her kids are not always right no matter what,!! good for barbara for a change!!and i hope the old vendictive barbara puts the screws on JADE!!! she will be the 1st person who ever deserved it from barbara ryan,,lol

evenstar

Postby evenstar » Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:28 am

Quote Chrissi: Poor Gwen. I really like her. She doesn't deserve that treatment. (Nobody does, actually!)
Agree. I really like Gwen (and Jenn Landon). Will is just such a... guy! >(

Return to “As the World Turns”