More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
boldone

Re: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Postby boldone » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:22 pm

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!TAYLOR FIND A NEW MAN AND DON'T RECYCLE ONE OF BROOKE OLD LOVERS. WHAT ABOUT HER AND JAMES THEY ALREADY SLEPT TOGETHER. *)

laci225

Postby laci225 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:33 pm

Get a FREE
sample of
Welch’s Fruit Snacks here goo.gl/KLcQB Who doesn't like free!Lets face it with the economy the way it is every bit helps.

sequence

Postby sequence » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:50 am

I definitely agree with you, enough is enough with the Ridge/Taylor/Brooke storyline. I personally think that Ridge and Brooke should be the ultimate couple remain together until the duration of the show. I think the writers should invent enough characters of equal numbers so that everyone would a choice to choose a person of interest instead of having to repeatedly compete for the same person's attention all the time.

ravenmaiden10

Postby ravenmaiden10 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:41 pm

I am so sick of the taylor and ridge and brooke thing too. I use to love taylor and ridge together but now its so stupid. I wish her and whip had made it they were so good together. and I think it was stupid of hope to go over there to see steffy after bill dumped her. I really wish they wouldnt make taylor and steffy look so desperate. why do these plots have to be so negative. I did like katie and bill and steffy and bill. but I think Liam and steffy would be so cute together. but, not if its gonna be this sick drama. maybe it would just be better if a new guy came and steffy fell in love with him. and there was no twisted plots where her and hope are chasing the same guy or should i say hope gets the guy and steffy is out in the cold. i like hope but i dont like everybody always rubbing stuff in each others faces. that is so rude. but it wouldnt be a soap if they did. and i dont know katie and nick were good together.

ravenmaiden10

Postby ravenmaiden10 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:46 pm

i miss as the world turns too. that idea of carly coming to b&B great idea. or maybe not her but her as another person. causer her and Jack belong together. we need some new woman, and men in this story. I do like the addition of the spencers and Oliver, and Marcus family. they are all so cool. but, we need more. and more soulmates how come it seems like brooke has to many. Her and nick, her and ridge, I wouldnt be suprised if later irs her and bill. and ridge makes me sick. just like I didnt like stephanie taking eric back. that story was screwed up too. after all that crap why would she do that. why couldnt she have just been a strong single woman. how many strong single woman are there in the real world. not every woman needs a man.

ravenmaiden10

Postby ravenmaiden10 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:49 pm

oh, and I did love the amber story line for a while. I kind of thought it would of been cute if her and liam had gotten together but now i like her and marcus. that was such a sweet ending. I dont like how shes jealous of daisy. and how come daisy is al back and forth between him and thomas. and who does thomas really like brooke or her? I dont think Marcus is in love with any of those girls though so maybe he wouldnt be good for any of those gals.

jenn71329

Postby jenn71329 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:10 pm

BROOK SHOULD HAVE RIDGE TAYLOR SHOULD MOVE ON AND GET HER ON MAN.

jenn71329

Postby jenn71329 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:18 pm

TAYLOR GETS WHAT IS COMING TO HER. RIDGE WAS WITH BROOKE WIN TAYLOR CAME ON THE SEEN. SHE TOOK RIDGE AWAY FROM BROOKE. TAYLOR IS THE WITCH WHAT SHE NEEDS IS A WOMAN.HAHA OLD BAG

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:32 pm

OMG YESTERDAY I WAS YELLING AT THE TV BECAUSE THOMAS STARTED CRYING AND FALSLY SAID THE HIM AND BROOKE HAD SEX ON THE ISLAND AND THAT WAS WRONG AND HE ONLY DID IT BECAUSE STEPHANIE SAID THAT SHE WILL GIVE HIM HER 25% OF FORRESTER CREATIONS AND THEN HE WILL HAVE 30% OF THE COMPANY AND HE WILL HAVE THE MOST PERCENT OUT OF ALL THE HOLDERS AND HE WILL BECOME THE HIGEST AND THE LEADER AND WHEN HE TOLD RIDGE BROOKE WAS THERE AND I THINK IT WAS UNFAIR BECAUSE SHE JUST GOT BACK TO HIM AND NOW RIDGE IS GOING TO MARRY TAYLOR AND MAYBE IN THE FUTURE RIDGE WILL LEAVE TAYLOR AGAIN AND GO BACK TO BROOKE HOPEFULLY

eemp

Postby eemp » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:53 pm

I am getting sick sick sick of Stephie. She really needs to find her own man and STOP going after everyone elses. AND she needs to stop worrying about Liams and Hopes sex life. Ok yes if some little tramp is going to throw herself at a man no matter how many good intentions he has he will loose. How many times does Liam need to tell her he loves Hope and is willing to wait. These writers need to move on already. PLEASE find Stephie a man of her own or send her to Paris or someplace. GEEZ enough is enough

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”