More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
syll

Re: Soaps.com Introduces Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Postby syll » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:50 pm

Can we give the Logans a chance to shine please sent stephaine one a crusise to find a new personilty, because i'm tired of all the nastiness

syll

Postby syll » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:53 pm

me too because you know if Brooke knowns one thing in that's ridge and the stupidness with Oliver is a dumb storying line it was stupid with bridget and now with hope get a grif and find some more writer

syll

Postby syll » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:55 pm

Its time someone put that little witch in her place she is turning into another stephaine and know one waits that

syll

Postby syll » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:00 pm

you fell to relize that he raised taylor bastard son thomas who's not his son why dont that story line come that DrJsames is Thomas father less talk about that and yes I have waatch the show since the begining or less talk about the bastard Ridge

syll

Postby syll » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:13 pm

I have been watching for as long as you have and I think Brooke is the better mom she make have kids for different men but she didnt leave her kids for four years also Taylor is the one who has went after all of brookes men starting with Ridge she want her could have him run to his mommie to get in the door Brooke and Ridge has alway had feeling and just because she wasnt rich stephanie turn her nose down on her but just remember that both Brooke and Taylor are Doctor

syll

Postby syll » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:20 pm

Please keep that nasty steffy away that sweet girl hope she doesnt need all that negativity around her she so nice

syll

Postby syll » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:08 pm

you're so right I think this storing line is old and stupid It didn't work for me when it was bridget brooke and Decon and it dosen't work for hope oliver and brooke grown up get better writer because the ones you got is geting redicolous

syll

Postby syll » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:16 pm

I think you have too many drinks for you to say Taylor is beening disrespected when she put herself in the mixs when a man loves another woman she deserve everything she get because she should have known that Ridge loves someones else its sad when a women needs the help of a man mother and order to get with him she was stupid then and she stupid now she should have been left the show she has no storyline and she will always eat brookes dust and alway will get her leftover

jvilleshortie

Re: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Postby jvilleshortie » Fri May 27, 2011 2:17 pm

The writers are going to run away all its viewers with this storyline. How soon Stephanie forgets if it had not been for Brooke saying on her to do something about her cancer she would more than likely be dead. For her to bribe Thomas to lie to his father about Brooke is ridiculous I about ready to stop watching.

thesoaptalk

Re: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Postby thesoaptalk » Fri May 27, 2011 2:26 pm

writers insult our intelligence. Only thing to help me continue watching is to have Thomas give up his grandma and reconcile Brooke and his dad. Ridge needs to disown his mother and son for a long, long time.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”