More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
CAN. JANIS

Re: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Postby CAN. JANIS » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:57 pm

NO SHE IS NOT THE ORIGAND I THINK SHE GETS REMARIED TO
RIDGE 3 TIMES

CAN. JANIS

Postby CAN. JANIS » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:02 pm

IF THE WOMEN IN THIS SOAP WERE REAL
THEY WOULD BE CALLED SOMETHING--- AND BE PAYED FOR IT.

ibcynthy

Postby ibcynthy » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:08 pm

I agree with you 100%. It's time that plans backfire on Steffy. And Hope needs to follow through with her thoughts. I'm tired of hearing her constantly talk about wanting to go to bed with Liam. Do it Hope and be done. Sheezh And Liam for goodness sake, grow up! Stop being such a wuss and telling both women you love them. Tell Steffy to freakin get out of you life. A real man would have told her off the first time he found out what a lying scheming selfish scant she is.

julie 99

Postby julie 99 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:35 pm

Steffie is a horrible person and gets support from her Mother ,Father and Grandmother ! And what does Hope get for being honest and having morals ? Hope gets bullied and judged for what her mother did .This is just a TV show but what does this teach the young people that watch this ? Well it shows them to be ruthless and then you get what you want .I wonder what kind of person comes up with this unfair plain evil stuff .A women like Steffie is just plain disgusting .I watched this show on my lunch break for years but I have to stop watching this crap cause it is starting to get very tasteless these days .I watch TV for entertainment not to get high blood pressure . :0

Nanny42

Postby Nanny42 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:36 pm

Does the writer think we can't remember previous shows?? When will they tell Liam and Steffy that they were NEVER married. they NEVER SIGNED the license. Enough with this the story line that the divorce papers are being filed. The court can't process divorce papers when the marriage wasn't valid.

Let Hope and Liam have the life they deserve. Someone has to be happy in this show. We seen enough re-write. If the writers can't do better than this, the show can't last too much longer.

Nanny42

Postby Nanny42 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:39 pm

Sandeegram

Postby Sandeegram » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:26 pm

;( I agree, Stephie should not be getting any support when all she has done is lie & cheat. Hope has morals and is made fun of for it. I'm also tired of Saint Taylor - she is no Saint. Brooke may have been loose but now she is a good faithful wife. I think the writers should write a happy story for Hope & Liam. Show that if you have good morals & don't lie & cheat you win!!
Quote julie 99: Steffie is a horrible person and gets support from her Mother ,Father and Grandmother ! And what does Hope get for being honest and having morals ? Hope gets bullied and judged for what her mother did .This is just a TV show but what does this teach the young people that watch this ? Well it shows them to be ruthless and then you get what you want .I wonder what kind of person comes up with this unfair plain evil stuff .A women like Steffie is just plain disgusting .I watched this show on my lunch break for years but I have to stop watching this crap cause it is starting to get very tasteless these days .I watch TV for entertainment not to get high blood pressure . :0

julie 99

Postby julie 99 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:29 pm

Yeah can't stand how Saint Taylor is handling her daughters actions .I also do not understand how she is talking about Hope .Like I've said can't watch this nonsense right now .

Candykiss2

Postby Candykiss2 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:38 pm

I think they all need to find someone else out there in that SMALL world and stop doing each others husbands ,boyfriends, mom, sister, dads, brother! They are all taking after their parents. Doesn't anyone see this. Come on it is too much like the real world!!!

Candykiss2

Postby Candykiss2 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:43 pm

Quote mistybluela: YES SICK OF BROOKE TIME TO MAKE STEFFIE # 1 FOR A WHILE TIRED OF THE LOGANS ALWAYS WINNING ENOUGH ALREADY HOW ABOUT STEFFIE HAVING LIAMS BABY FOR A REAL TWIST AND HOW ABOUT STEFFIE WINNING FOR ONCE

I so agree with you on this one. Hope is acting like her Ho of a mother!!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”