More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Bodivan

Re: Soaps.com Introduces Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Postby Bodivan » Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:39 pm

Quote tigereyes_52: Don't you think the writers have done enough of the Brooke, Talyor and Ridge thing. Enough is enough.

Bodivan

Postby Bodivan » Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:41 pm

Quote tigereyes_52: Don't you think the writers have done enough of the Brooke, Talyor and Ridge thing. Enough is enough.

I agree with you!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Ridge/Taylor/Brooke thing is old, stale and overprocessed. PLEASE find new storyline. Been watching since the 80's the music has changed but this show hasn't. I will be tuning out.

beachme

Postby beachme » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:07 pm

Come on people...Would you PICK your husband over your son. Give me a break. If anyone has been watching the soap from the beginning,,, Rick is just acting like his mother. Brooke has slept with ridge, thorn, eric, deacon and so on. Where is she to give advice. And i am appalled that she stood by and let the rest of the forresters call her son a bastard. This soap needs a new story line. Just 6 months ago we (the viewers) were reminded that ridge took the blame for rick shooting one of brook's husbands. Don't the writers think we have brains???? If this was real life Rick would have commited suicide because of the abuse the family has given him within the last 2 days.

Izet

Postby Izet » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:23 pm

It was bad enough that Donna and Brooke are sisters and have now been married to Eric. Someone please tell me, why,
since Eric is both Ridge and Rick's father making them brother's, I am not understanding why the writers would have Rick sleeping with his nieces. Steffy and Phoebe are sisters for gosh sakes why are the writers supporting incest in this story when children are apt to see it. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out those girls are Rick's nieces and it doesn't take much to know what the definition of incest is.

Lisa E

Show Rick the door!

Postby Lisa E » Thu May 14, 2009 1:51 pm

You know you really had my attention when Stephanie told Rick that the jig was up and she was done. Thought the soaps had finally gotten real and shown women to stand up for themselves from a position of strength. When I heard the Rick BS again today I changed the channel. Enough!

Pepperpot

Postby Pepperpot » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:10 pm

I stopped watching soaps years ago, but clicked on the Bold and Beautiful site on-line only to be shocked at how awful Brooke and Taylor look. Especially Taylor! She looks like a puffer fish....with way too much botox. How can the other actors look at her and do their lines?...she looks so bad, I feel terrible for her. The producers should step in with these actresses to put a restriction on the amount of cosmetic surgery they can do...for themselves and the show! Taylor looks unbelievably bad, and Brooke's face doesn't move either. Too bad, these girls were beautiful, and now they look like freaks. 8) ?)

Ehlexi

Postby Ehlexi » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:42 pm

>( I am so tired of Taylor being treated with disrespect. She is such a wonderful loving person. Ridge has never stood up for her and the chump has never deserved to be with her. Brook is a cunniving witch.. They deserve each other. When is a REAL man going to enter Taylor`s life.Bring back the prince or king or whatever he was. His love for Taylor was real...!

ERIKA

Postby ERIKA » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:55 am

YES...... Lately it's been all about the Logans, Can Some1 else get a chance 2 breathe,& Stephine & Taylor stay with the end of the stick,Making me want 2 go bk 2 AMC...lol...

PatriceEh

Postby PatriceEh » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:09 am

Blooper: B&B said that it had to be Oliver with Brooke on the dance floor/terrace because Ridge didn't have a hood on. In fact Ridge's jacket DID have a hood on it--same as Oliver's. Stylist/Writers: get in sync!

Old and Beautiful

Done

Postby Old and Beautiful » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:11 pm

I think I'm done watching bold n beautiful for awhile..just took it off my Recording list...can't take the story lines, way too rediculios.tell me Brooke doesn't no her own husband? :~

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”