More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Amy

Soaps.com Introduces Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Postby Amy » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:22 pm

Hi everyone,

Check out the details! Soaps.com has a new sister site! Let us know what you think!

http://www.soaps.com/latestnews/2427/

Have a great day!
Amy
Soaps.com

proctor

Re: Soaps.com Introduces Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Postby proctor » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:11 am

I think Ridge should stand up as a man and tell Taylor and his kids that he is going to marry Brooke as he has promised to make a life with her and stop bobbing back and forth between the two of them and stick to his guns this time. Also Stephanie should mine her own business I beleive she has a short memory when it comes to Brooke for what she done to her on the rape, and Ridge should also tell his mother once and for all to butt out.

the babster

Postby the babster » Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:33 am

Please put me out of my misery ! I am watching TB&TB in England (Ithink we are about 4 years behind). Taylor has just re-appeared from the dead and Ridge must choose between her and Brooke. Please tell me he chooses Taylor ! Also, they keep getting flash backs - is she the original Taylor ?

Many thanks

Barbara

tigereyes_52

Postby tigereyes_52 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:03 pm

Don't you think the writers have done enough of the Brooke, Talyor and Ridge thing. Enough is enough.

movita

Postby movita » Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:33 am

ridge marries taylor, yes she is the real taylor, then gets rid of her for brook, again,then brook marries his half brother nick,then they split cause she still loves ridge, then taylor marries nick, wants to have his baby, gets ivf, is mistakenly given brooks eggs, so she is carrying nick amd brooks baby. has the baby, they split up. now ridge and brook r still 2gether, but he disnt want her to have anything to do with nick or the baby,taylor now here is in love with brooks son rick, all hate it, cause she is old, and was once his mother, plus he used to love taylors daughter phobe, broke her heart to go with mom. ~)

new life

Postby new life » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:58 pm

Yes he choose Taylor.But as time goes on things change.Just a hint the Brooke Taylor and Ridge thing goes on foever.We in America are so over it.You will see alot strange things and how mierd up both families are.You can't remember whose kid is whose.Lot of betrayal and deceitfulness. Good Luck

Soekie

Postby Soekie » Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:52 am

First I like Stephanie but she has caused a lot of damage in her families life. Yes we should forgive eachother but what about holding people accountable for their foolishness. Come on already. Stephanie should've move on long ago. How may times is she going to want Eric back? Thorne is definitely showing backbone finally but he is acting like a big baby boo hoo I want my family back. He is acting like a woman in his fathers' business. Get a life Thorne and take care of your daughter.

Shamu2

Postby Shamu2 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:22 am

Quote proctor: I think Ridge should stand up as a man and tell Taylor and his kids that he is going to marry Brooke as he has promised to make a life with her and stop bobbing back and forth between the two of them and stick to his guns this time. Also Stephanie should mine her own business I beleive she has a short memory when it comes to Brooke for what she done to her on the rape, and Ridge should also tell his mother once and for all to butt out.

Shamu2

Postby Shamu2 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:24 am

It's a load of incestuous garbarge. Their children should be in asylums with all the intermixing of blood.

Lulla

Postby Lulla » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:56 pm

Quote Shamu2: It's a load of incestuous garbarge. Their children should be in asylums with all the intermixing of blood.

Amen to that!!!! I really don't know why I still watch it.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”