Stephanie! Is Susan Flannery......

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
DeeDeeMania

Stephanie! Is Susan Flannery......

Postby DeeDeeMania » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:30 am

Sick? I awhile ago she was offair and took some sick time because of an illness. They don't show her much anymore and only has recurring roles now. I'm wondering is she sick? I hope not. If she is I wish the very best for you SF and hope she will feel better soon.

BaileyBaby

Re: Stephanie! Is Susan Flannery......

Postby BaileyBaby » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:33 am

Quote DeeDeeMania: Sick? I awhile ago she was offair and took some sick time because of an illness. They don't show her much anymore and only has recurring roles now. I'm wondering is she sick? I hope not. If she is I wish the very best for you SF and hope she will feel better soon.

Susan Flannery suffers from Fibromyalgia. It is very painful for her. There may be other ailments too, I really do not know. I too, hope she can return soon!!

Blondie-n-Lex

Postby Blondie-n-Lex » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:01 pm

Poor Susan. I have a co-worker that suffers from Fibro. Such an ugly disease. I hope she feels better soon.

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:52 pm

I hope that if Susan is sick that she gets better soon.

sassafras

Postby sassafras » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:37 pm

I have Fibromyalgia and it is very painful. Some days are worse than others. Susan will have her good days and she will have her BAD days. Susan Flannery I hope you feel better real soon.

SusanF

Postby SusanF » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:34 am

Sending warm gentle fibro hugs. Hope to see you soon.

simscb

Postby simscb » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:02 pm

Stephanie,
I am so sorry to learn about your illness and am praying for you. When you are not on the show, believe me, you are greatly missed. It just isn't the same without the Matriach of the Forrester Family. Who else but you are capable of holding this family together??? Absolutely no one!!!

I have loved you ever since you first appeared on what used to be my favorite show, "Days of Our Lives" when you played Laura Horton. It has never been the same without you. I stopped watching it when it went to the dogs.

You are, indeed, one of a kind, a superb actress who is most professional, always delivering your lines as well as your body language perfectly, absolutely without any flaws-ever!

Do take care of yourself and take plenty of time to relax.
Don't let this illness depress you. HE is watching over you and is always with you. God bless you!

Love,
Carol

Touched

Postby Touched » Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:03 am

You know, it's summer and she could have taken a vacation! Since the soap is only a half-hour, it would seems like she was gone for ages.She does have a daughter, and is planning her wedding next year.

Uggerly

Postby Uggerly » Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:30 pm

Steph, whereever you are, we miss you! I hope you are not having health issues, come on back now!!!!

ladyspirited

Postby ladyspirited » Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:10 pm

To all that have posted their sincere hopes and prayers for Stephanie in her real life dilemna.
Prayer is the KEY.
I, too is one prayed for Susan F.(Stephanie). Susan hope you well and you are dearly missed as Stephanie on the show. A speedy recovery.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”