Brooke and Justin.

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
loveyourself

Brooke and Justin.

Postby loveyourself » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:31 pm

I’m surprised Brooke hasn’t had Justin, yet! And what’s with Justin’s lips always glued to Brooke’s ass? He’s always praising Brooke to Bill, and putting her up on a pedistal! Chile please! Yet, Justin doesn’t particularly like Steffy though! Ain’t that a biotch?

LaaaLaaa

Re: Brooke and Justin.

Postby LaaaLaaa » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:55 pm

loveyourself wrote:I’m surprised Brooke hasn’t had Justin, yet! And what’s with Justin’s lips always glued to Brooke’s ass? He’s always praising Brooke to Bill, and putting her up on a pedistal! Chile please! Yet, Justin doesn’t particularly like Steffy though! Ain’t that a biotch?

Justin loves Steffy and thinks she’s hot. He didn’t want Bill to interfer in Liam’s family because he knew Bill would regret it.

loveyourself

Postby loveyourself » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:10 pm

LaaaLaaa wrote:
loveyourself wrote:I’m surprised Brooke hasn’t had Justin, yet! And what’s with Justin’s lips always glued to Brooke’s ass? He’s always praising Brooke to Bill, and putting her up on a pedistal! Chile please! Yet, Justin doesn’t particularly like Steffy though! Ain’t that a biotch?

Justin loves Steffy and thinks she’s hot. He didn’t want Bill to interfer in Liam’s family because he knew Bill would regret it.
. Are we sure Justin likes Steffy because I never get the I like Steffy vibe from him? Anyhow, I sure wish he’d ease up on the ass kissing of Brooke!

LaaaLaaa

Postby LaaaLaaa » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:27 pm

loveyourself wrote:
LaaaLaaa wrote:

. Are we sure Justin likes Steffy because I never get the I like Steffy vibe from him? Anyhow, I sure wish he’d ease up on the ass kissing of Brooke!

Justin does not like Steffy for Bill. He has said many times, "Yes, Steffy is beautiful and sexy, BUT she is Liam's wife, don't go there".

Kklbab12

Postby Kklbab12 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:09 am

Lets not even go there. Justin was already with Donna so lets leave it there. Hey maybe Donna and Justin will reconnect. I just think Justin sees how calm Brrokes advice seems to make Bill. Thats all there is to it.

loveyourself

Postby loveyourself » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:22 am

Well Justin, Steffy isn’t Liam’s wife no more, thank God!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”