Is Bill too self involved to see the irony

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Lynn1216

Is Bill too self involved to see the irony

Postby Lynn1216 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:56 pm

While I don’t think the custody battle is a good idea, and I think Thorne needs to respect the boundaries of being a step father , I couldn’t help but notice the irony here. It was only a couple months ago that Bill was standing next to Steffy telling Liam that he will see Kelly when he and Steffy decide he will. Now Thorne is trying to do the same thing to Bill . I wonder if there is any chance that Bill will go to Liam and apologize for trying to take his child.....

Penny_G

Re: Is Bill too self involved to see the irony

Postby Penny_G » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:54 pm

I had forgotten about Bill threatening to control Liam's access to Kelly. I bet Bill has forgotten about it too. :lol:
I wonder if Liam will bring that up at the custody hearing.

Nuttytaylorhater

Postby Nuttytaylorhater » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:11 pm

ICAM with both of you. Poor Bill can’t swallow his own medicine.

LaaaLaaa

Postby LaaaLaaa » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:30 pm

and Thorn is acting like a Logan, butting his nose in and trying to manipulate a little kid's life for his own agenda. I think someone should check Thorn's DNA, he could be Katie's brother. The incest would sure not surprise me where the Logan's are concerned.

Katie is one desperate loser to be influenced to the point of hurting her own child. She should definitely lose custody of the brat. The way Katie sissifies and coddles that brat is nauseating. She is just making Will an unlikable character. She babies him the way old yeller babies the stain. I guess Logan woman don't take parenting classes.

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:53 pm

Penny_G wrote:I had forgotten about Bill threatening to control Liam's access to Kelly. I bet Bill has forgotten about it too. :lol:

:lol: Liam has a lot of tea to spill

Penny_G

Postby Penny_G » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:19 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:
Penny_G wrote:I had forgotten about Bill threatening to control Liam's access to Kelly. I bet Bill has forgotten about it too. :lol:

:lol: Liam has a lot of tea to spill

Oh yeah... the stories Liam could tell. :lol:
I got a feeling we are going to get a recap of every parental misstep Bill has ever made (at least the ones they know about ;) ).

MagicCityMama

Postby MagicCityMama » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:54 am

I think the writers forgot about that, it's only been a couple of months. The main thing is that Steffy never would have let that happen. Krying Katie can't think for herself and Thorne needs to go back to the basement and take Katie with him.

But I am now remembering when $Bill was trying to kick Katie to the curb and have Brooke raise Will with him. Payback is a beach. :D

Zippy200

Postby Zippy200 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:37 am

Your right. Bill probably has conveniently forgot about that particular conversation. And it wasn't all that long ago when he was threatening to take Katie's custody away, while she was seeing Wyatt.

stargaze

Postby stargaze » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:33 am

If Liam brings up the fact that Bill mentioned that Liam would have access to Kelly when Steffy felt it was appropriate that would allow Justin to inquire about how that statement made Liam feel.

I am wondering about Bill and Katie's current custody arrangement. I know that Bill has been stopping by Katie's frequently lately in an effort to spend time with his son. Every time that Bill appears Will gets sent to his room and when he comes back down Dad is no longer there. No wonder the boy feels that his father doesn't want to spend any time with him.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”