"Let's show the judge we have a solid, stable family" LOL!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Zippy200

Re: "Let's show the judge we have a solid, stable family" LOL!

Postby Zippy200 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:38 am

Penny_G, I agree with you about the Judge seeing through Katie and Thornes quickie marriage just before the trial. I also wonder what the Judge will think of Katie's engagement to her son's brother.

I am just not sure that the Judges decision will have anything to do with Will’s best interests. He will either do what Ridge wants him to do or Bill will find out and use it to make the Judge do what he wants him to do.

Soapsme

Re: "Let's show the judge we have a solid, stable family" LOL!

Postby Soapsme » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:54 am

Penny_G wrote:
Soapsme wrote:
Penny_G wrote:The ink won't be dry on the marriage certificate! :lol:
Katie is so delusional if she thinks the judge won't 'see through this ploy to bolster her case. Just a couple of months ago she was engaged to someone else, Will's brother. What is the judge going to think about that?

I'm not disagreeing with you it's such a lame story line .....yes Katie was engaged to Wyatt, but it was Bill who threatened to take Will away from Katie unless her and Wyatt broke up......while using Wyatt to break up his other son's (Liam) marriage because he wanted his wife Steffy......all around messed up group.

True... but how quickly Katie turned to and married Thorne speaks to her flightiness. I think this is why Wyatt was subpoenaed to testify.

Yeah it was pretty quick turn about between Wyatt to Thorne which should make the judge think something is up.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”