SPOILER. No more Passive, Aggressive is on.

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Star Steffy

Re: SPOILER. No more Passive, Aggressive is on.

Postby Star Steffy » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:12 pm

Kklbab12 wrote:I dont see Bell Jr having Hope lose another child. I suspect Bell Jr is going to separate these 2 families again as was done when the show started. Personally I think Bell Jr is in love with SC because of the Emmys he has won the show. I almost feel like in the end this wont be about Steffy or Hope but about Liam The Waffler. He is SO invested in this triangle and all the energy he has put into it he wont let it go and move on. Steffy and Hope are being pitted against each other because thats the way Bell Jr wants it. I often wonder why women go after one another when men already make it hard for us? Bell Jr is a fabulous example of not writing women well in daytime. 2 steps forward..3 steps back.

Hi Kklbab12! :D

But Bell always blames Steffy: the death of her Baby due to the motorcycle accident, Taking Liam...Oliver away from Hope, Cheating with Bill (her marriage is blamed on her alone), Ivy Liam wanted Steffy to stay away (she got blame for all of Ivy's accidents), Ally's death, and she will be blamed for Hope's Baby dying possibly.

Then Princess of the Unicorns Hope we are all suppose to always feel bad for her and she the greatest. Nothing ever Hope's fault.

I don't know I just have a feeling about this one from my gut. I just want Hope and Liam to live their lives together with their baby. But Hope keeps orbiting around Steffy, something is going to happen to her. She should take time off and enjoy her pregnancy, since she already had one scare or work from home.

Have A Great Weekend :!: :D
STAR

lachat10

Postby lachat10 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:39 pm

Steffy can stick it to Hope all she wants just PLEASE no Steam!!!!!

June54

Postby June54 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:40 pm

Liam shot Bill..............

candycpw

Postby candycpw » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:44 pm

LaaaLaaa wrote:
candycpw wrote:
Kklbab12 wrote:Sick of BOTH of them. Want Steffy to do her work and shut up. Want Hope to work on her scaled back line at home and take care of her baby so its healthy. The less these 2 are in each others orbits the better it is. Steffy needs to stick by what she said and focus on her job. Hope should just stay away from Steffy.

Steffy is sticking by what she said. She is focusing on her job. But Hope has made it her mission to be in Steffy's face continuously. Hope is the one being confrontational with all her veiled little digs. Steffy told her the other day that she needed to get back to work and so should Hope!

Hope just can't stay away from Steffy. She stalks her and follows her around because she is OBSESSED with her. Steffy came out ON TOP and the little drip can't handle it.
Go home to your moldy cabin you insubordinate inbred and stay away from the grown-ups who are trying to work. You are now 100% just in the way with nothing to contribute except your personal drama. GO HOME.

PREACH GIRL!

Zippy200

Postby Zippy200 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:19 am

Maybe Brooke is going to cause Hope to lose her baby. I can just see Katie and Brooke getting physical after Brooke causes Katie to lose in court and Hope tries to break them up. Then Hope is so mad at Brooke that she turns to Donna instead.

Zippy200

Postby Zippy200 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:23 am

Oh yeah, about Steffy and Hope. I think Steffy is losing patience for the child. I don't care what Steffy does to her. She deserves everything that she gets. And I can just see Steffy laughing in the face of Liam should he try and defend his wife at her workplace.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”