Steffy is just a 'mean girl' whose character has yet to grow up

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Zippy200
Posts: 302
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:47 pm

Re: Why the Steffy worship? She is just a 'mean girl' whose character has yet to grow up

Postby Zippy200 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:52 am

I love the character Steffy. She can never do wrong in my eyes. If she were to knock Hope down a flight of stairs so that she died. I would have said she was just putting the poor thing out of its misery. But, she took the high road so I am very proud of her. Realizing that her mentally challenged little sister (step-sister, whatever) was never going to see waffles for what he is, she backed out of the triangle, so Hope can for out for herself that waffles will never fall in line with her happily-ever-after scenario. As for Bill giving her his shares, he finally did the right thing and he did it for love, not just for Steffy; but, for his granddaughter as well. Steffy is pretty obviously not mean.

User avatar
KateKate
Posts: 1938
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:21 am

Re: Why the Steffy worship? She is just a 'mean girl' whose character has yet to grow up

Postby KateKate » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:34 pm

islabonita wrote:Agreed that Steffy is trying...but it won't do any good until she FULLY realizes all of her mistakes and manipulations and makes it her objective to change. For herself, and for the better.

JMO but right now, all she has managed is lip service and hiding behind her hair, shoulder pads, make up and beauty. I guess that I'm wishing she would go deeper and honestly dissect her feelings and relationship with Liam (so that she can walk away from him fully, never to return!!). Their whole relationship has been based on lies, deceipt, and manipulations...and lack of being honest, truthful, and completely open with each other from the beginning.

Yes they had happy times together, but all started on a foundation of sand.

I guess it is soap opera land--Lol The Bold, the vain; the beautiful and the insane :D :lol: :roll:


Not being Nostradamus, I don't know that she doesn't fully realizer her mistakes. Seems like she's making it an objective to change by proposing to Hope for ol' Lame-o.

I wish I had some hair, shoulder pads, make-up and beauty to hide behind. It sure would make Monday's easier. :lol:

User avatar
Barbyboo
Posts: 50642
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:07 pm

Re: Why the Steffy worship? She is just a 'mean girl' whose character has yet to grow up

Postby Barbyboo » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:47 pm

One might ask the same over liam worship...I don’t get that


User avatar
happens
Posts: 13065
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:16 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Why the Steffy worship? She is just a 'mean girl' whose character has yet to grow up

Postby happens » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:47 pm

islabonita wrote:
Of course I know that it was not a literal, 'in the moment' exchange of 'goods'!! But I also know that she did quite enjoy their sexual exchange, aka the ONS and then ran to him with an offer; falsely baiting him and giving $Bill hope that she would be his wife. BUT...she went there asking for a monetary, gainful advantage for her, aka the 12.5 . She put it on the table, giving $Bill the hope that it would buy him the whole lot...but all he got was a very short lease on a timeshare. YES, I know that he gifted it to her anyways in defeat; well played Steffy ; but $$$Bill may still come looking for a little something...or perhaps still has some sort of vested interest or hold or retainer over Steffy? Is Kelly really Liam's child or half sibling (or something along those lines?!).

In the mean time she should have offered to sell back the beach house to him (for a profit of course) and got the heck out of her Liam shrine, or at least put the picture in the nursery where she said she would.

For now she's simply going through the motions, putting on a brave face. AND she should have told Hope a straight, flat out, you've got to be kidding NO for the wedding invite. That one is all on Hope :lol: but then again...it does give the opportunity for some misfortune or disaster to take place while Steffy is all dolled up looking lovely - or just for Lame - pouty mouth and lips, puppy dog eyes sad and still in love with him... :roll:

Well let's just hope Steffy doesn't spread her legs for Hope's husband like Hope spread em for Steffy's husband during all 3 of Steffy's marriages. What Steffy and Bill do is of no consequence. They are both single consenting adults they can do as they please. Bill isn't a powerful billionaire due to naivety. He is a shrewd ruthless businessman. Steffy has the shares because Bill wants her to have the shares. Why would Bill even want to buy the house back from Steffy and why should she want to sell Bill her and Kelly's home. She owns the home so she can decorate however she wants. If someone doesn't like the picture they needn't come over or they can sit outside on the patio where they don't have to look at it. If and when Steffy wants to put it in the nursery or better yet in the garbage, she will but owning a home, owning stock and hanging a picture doesn't make her a mean girl. Steffy's being extremely nice catering to the Logan tramp who got pregnant by Steffy's husband.

User avatar
June54
Posts: 1009
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:01 am

Re: Why the Steffy worship? She is just a 'mean girl' whose character has yet to grow up

Postby June54 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:51 pm

Barbyboo wrote:One might ask the same over liam worship...I don’t get that

But if you remove Steffy's name from the topic an insert Hope's that would sound more realistic.

xena69
Posts: 1125
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:51 am

Re: Why the Steffy worship? She is just a 'mean girl' whose character has yet to grow up

Postby xena69 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:53 pm

No doubt when she was younger steffy was a mean girl but I think motherhood has changed her for the better. I hope she continues to grow and make good decisions. The best one dumping that loser liam. If she means what she says as of late she will gain hyerself a new fan....me! Lol.

lisalisalisa
Posts: 239
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:42 am

Re: Why the Steffy worship? She is just a 'mean girl' whose character has yet to grow up

Postby lisalisalisa » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:06 pm

happens wrote:
islabonita wrote:
Of course I know that it was not a literal, 'in the moment' exchange of 'goods'!! But I also know that she did quite enjoy their sexual exchange, aka the ONS and then ran to him with an offer; falsely baiting him and giving $Bill hope that she would be his wife. BUT...she went there asking for a monetary, gainful advantage for her, aka the 12.5 . She put it on the table, giving $Bill the hope that it would buy him the whole lot...but all he got was a very short lease on a timeshare. YES, I know that he gifted it to her anyways in defeat; well played Steffy ; but $$$Bill may still come looking for a little something...or perhaps still has some sort of vested interest or hold or retainer over Steffy? Is Kelly really Liam's child or half sibling (or something along those lines?!).

In the mean time she should have offered to sell back the beach house to him (for a profit of course) and got the heck out of her Liam shrine, or at least put the picture in the nursery where she said she would.

For now she's simply going through the motions, putting on a brave face. AND she should have told Hope a straight, flat out, you've got to be kidding NO for the wedding invite. That one is all on Hope :lol: but then again...it does give the opportunity for some misfortune or disaster to take place while Steffy is all dolled up looking lovely - or just for Lame - pouty mouth and lips, puppy dog eyes sad and still in love with him... :roll:

Well let's just hope Steffy doesn't spread her legs for Hope's husband like Hope spread em for Steffy's husband during all 3 of Steffy's marriages. What Steffy and Bill do is of no consequence. They are both single consenting adults they can do as they please. Bill isn't a powerful billionaire due to naivety. He is a shrewd ruthless businessman. Steffy has the shares because Bill wants her to have the shares. Why would Bill even want to buy the house back from Steffy and why should she want to sell Bill her and Kelly's home. She owns the home so she can decorate however she wants. If someone doesn't like the picture they needn't come over or they can sit outside on the patio where they don't have to look at it. If and when Steffy wants to put it in the nursery or better yet in the garbage, she will but owning a home, owning stock and hanging a picture doesn't make her a mean girl. Steffy's being extremely nice catering to the Logan tramp who got pregnant by Steffy's husband.


The consequences was that she eventually lost her marriage.Yeah I know Steffy chose to let him go BUT had she not been a consenting adult to sex with another woman's husband, her fill, Hope would not have had an in.At the time Liam wrote off his marriage as over and like Bill legally still married to Brooke,they both did other women's husband.So what Kelly wasn't Bill's , Steffy didn't know that and it was a 50%chance.She gets no honorable woman award just because it wasn't,SHE HAD A MOMENT OF The WHO MY BABY Daddy blues. Kelly could have been another woman's husbands child, BECAUSE SHE DID SLEEP WITH ANOTHER WOMAN'S HUSBAND ALSO. So yeah, she fell off that morally high pedeatal Ridge puts her up on.Just because she admits her faults,after caught, doesn't make her crap not stink.Hope knows who her child's father is but her fans don't act like she walks on water, because of it, as she made her mistakes,they both have.

lisalisalisa
Posts: 239
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:42 am

Re: Why the Steffy worship? She is just a 'mean girl' whose character has yet to grow up

Postby lisalisalisa » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:09 pm

xena69 wrote:No doubt when she was younger steffy was a mean girl but I think motherhood has changed her for the better. I hope she continues to grow and make good decisions. The best one dumping that loser liam. If she means what she says as of late she will gain hyerself a new fan....me! Lol.


She's always been a mean girl,so you mean as if 1 month ago she's changed? Detest bullies so can't get behind Steffy, have to see a lot of changes before I'd be a fan.We shall see.lol

Lynn1216
Posts: 2101
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 12:14 pm

Re: Why the Steffy worship? She is just a 'mean girl' whose character has yet to grow up

Postby Lynn1216 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:26 pm

lisalisalisa wrote:
happens wrote:
islabonita wrote:
Of course I know that it was not a literal, 'in the moment' exchange of 'goods'!! But I also know that she did quite enjoy their sexual exchange, aka the ONS and then ran to him with an offer; falsely baiting him and giving $Bill hope that she would be his wife. BUT...she went there asking for a monetary, gainful advantage for her, aka the 12.5 . She put it on the table, giving $Bill the hope that it would buy him the whole lot...but all he got was a very short lease on a timeshare. YES, I know that he gifted it to her anyways in defeat; well played Steffy ; but $$$Bill may still come looking for a little something...or perhaps still has some sort of vested interest or hold or retainer over Steffy? Is Kelly really Liam's child or half sibling (or something along those lines?!).

In the mean time she should have offered to sell back the beach house to him (for a profit of course) and got the heck out of her Liam shrine, or at least put the picture in the nursery where she said she would.

For now she's simply going through the motions, putting on a brave face. AND she should have told Hope a straight, flat out, you've got to be kidding NO for the wedding invite. That one is all on Hope :lol: but then again...it does give the opportunity for some misfortune or disaster to take place while Steffy is all dolled up looking lovely - or just for Lame - pouty mouth and lips, puppy dog eyes sad and still in love with him... :roll:

Well let's just hope Steffy doesn't spread her legs for Hope's husband like Hope spread em for Steffy's husband during all 3 of Steffy's marriages. What Steffy and Bill do is of no consequence. They are both single consenting adults they can do as they please. Bill isn't a powerful billionaire due to naivety. He is a shrewd ruthless businessman. Steffy has the shares because Bill wants her to have the shares. Why would Bill even want to buy the house back from Steffy and why should she want to sell Bill her and Kelly's home. She owns the home so she can decorate however she wants. If someone doesn't like the picture they needn't come over or they can sit outside on the patio where they don't have to look at it. If and when Steffy wants to put it in the nursery or better yet in the garbage, she will but owning a home, owning stock and hanging a picture doesn't make her a mean girl. Steffy's being extremely nice catering to the Logan tramp who got pregnant by Steffy's husband.


Kelly could have been another woman's husbands child, BECAUSE SHE DID SLEEP WITH ANOTHER WOMAN'S HUSBAND ALSO.


Exactly!!!! This is the second time that Steffy has been with Bill while he was married . It is Steffy though so it’s not wrong . When Bill was Katie’s husband it was ok because Katie was a shrew , and when he was Brooke’s husband it was ok because Brooke didn’t want him. The rule book is always changing so Steffy is not wrong for being with married men.

User avatar
happens
Posts: 13065
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:16 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Why the Steffy worship? She is just a 'mean girl' whose character has yet to grow up

Postby happens » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:16 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:
Exactly!!!! This is the second time that Steffy has been with Bill while he was married . It is Steffy though so it’s not wrong . When Bill was Katie’s husband it was ok because Katie was a shrew , and when he was Brooke’s husband it was ok because Brooke didn’t want him. The rule book is always changing so Steffy is not wrong for being with married men.

Steffy was wrong for sleeping with Bill and everyone including Steffy admits it's wrong. Steffy being wrong sure doesn't make Hope right and it doesn't excuse Hope. Steffy having an ONS with Bill did not get Hope pregnant by Steffy's husband and it sure had nothing to do with Hope sleeping with Steffy's husband during Steffy's previous two marriages. Hope is the selfish mean girl who spread her legs for Steffy's fiance while Steffy was home recuperating from childbirth. Hope is the mean girl who knocked on Steffy's door and insisted Steffy watch Hope marry the husband who was married to Steffy when Hope got pregnant.

Steffy is the gracious grown up adult in this story line because she has decided to end this cycle of abuse. Woohoo for Steffy.


Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], candycpw, Capucine, denjayisi, freesteffy, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], JaSamG4L, JeannieP, LadyB55, sensibility, sj-granny, Soaps.com Admin, stargaze, Winterhaven and 1 guest

Back to Top