The fab honeymoon. Spoiler

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Lynn1216

Re: The fab honeymoon. Spoiler

Postby Lynn1216 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:39 pm

JackyMack wrote:Harsh comments. I doubt that Brooke and Ridge have a broken down bug infested cabin in the middle of Beverly Hills. And, if they did, Brooke would spend millions of the Forrester cash to build it out for her daughter.

I guess a cabin on a sprawling Beverly Hills estate is slumming it . I sure wouldn’t mind having a “dump” like that lol. If it was Steffy the cabin would be considered cozy , rustic , and romantic. Steffy would be described as an easy going woman who doesn’t need a big expensive honeymoon, and who appreciates romantic gestures. But it’s Hope so the cabin is a shack and Hope is pathetic for accepting this cheap gesture.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:46 pm

KateKate wrote:
June54 wrote:He's a cheap skate. How the heck that girl keep having sex on the floor and suppose to be pregnant. Is it true that Eric suppose to stand up for Hope what a trader? Why couldn't Brooke's dad do it? Why do Steffy's family have to support them on everything?

Last I checked, you could have sex just about anywhere and still get pregnant.
if your dumb and don’t use birth control..

June54

Postby June54 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:08 pm

KateKate wrote:
June54 wrote:He's a cheap skate. How the heck that girl keep having sex on the floor and suppose to be pregnant. Is it true that Eric suppose to stand up for Hope what a trader? Why couldn't Brooke's dad do it? Why do Steffy's family have to support them on everything?

Yeah with a married man already done that!! That's funny cause the last time I checked, they only do it on the floor because that's where trash belong.

June54

Postby June54 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:38 pm

KateKate wrote:

My point had nothing to do with how she got pregnant, and more about being pregnant and lying on a hard floor.She got pregnant on the floor having unprotected sex with Steffy's Husband.

KateKate

Postby KateKate » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:10 pm

June54 wrote:
KateKate wrote:

My point had nothing to do with how she got pregnant, and more about being pregnant and lying on a hard floor.She got pregnant on the floor having unprotected sex with Steffy's Husband.

Gotcha. You're right. Don't they have beds?

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:56 am

Zippy200 wrote:Didn't Hope once see Liam and Steffy making love on the couch in that cabin?

I believe it was Donna who saw them.

Hope doesn't mind coming in 2nd to Steffy...as long as she gets to play tonsil hockey with Liam. Ewww

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:58 am

LaaaLaaa wrote:The dark, moldy cabin is perfect. Hoiam are not a romance and they are not a true love story. She chose his brother Wyatt to get knocked up and then marry. Hoiam couldn’t commit even when Steffy lived in Paris. They are settling because Liam can’t have Steffy, and Hope wants to WIN over Steffy, and because Hope got knocked-up again.

The ugly, bug infested cabin is perfect for these two losers. Maybe a brown recluse spider bite will finally put an end to this boring couple. Liam pities Hope, you can see it in his face. That is not being in love.

Totally agree!

Hope is pregnant. Having sex with Liam on a dirty cabin floor can give her and the baby an infection....but like her ma....Hope rather have sex than consider her child's well being.

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:44 pm

billsgal wrote:
dew drops wrote:
Barbyboo wrote:A staycation....in a dump cabin on mommy’s property...boy Liam’s cheap......I don’t think they will last long anyway....it’s liam

one would think bold and the beautiful has run out of money. if they had to use a cabin why not the one at big bear at lest it out the way :roll: :roll: :roll:

big bear is owned by the forresters and pam has the key and controls who can go there per the ceos of fc, do you really think ridge is really in the mood to okay that right now? she could ask steffy but ridge wouldn't like that either and waffle boy is running scared of ridge right now.

but there is always honey bear to ask :lol: :lol: :lol:

Polynesia

Postby Polynesia » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:04 pm

The moldy, dank, cabin is perfect for the family stain. I am sure when Steffy meets her true love we will see a proper marriage and fabulous honeymoon worthy of her. I am glad Hope had to get married at Brooke's Brothel. Why waste money on a hypocrite that is going to lose Liam in a week or so anyway.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:24 am

Polynesia wrote:The moldy, dank, cabin is perfect for the family stain. I am sure when Steffy meets her true love we will see a proper marriage and fabulous honeymoon worthy of her. I am glad Hope had to get married at Brooke's Brothel. Why waste money on a hypocrite that is going to lose Liam in a week or so anyway.
they showed outside of cabin a real dump I guess the happy couple will mooch rent free....

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”