The fab honeymoon. Spoiler

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Barbyboo

The fab honeymoon. Spoiler

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:42 pm

A staycation....in a dump cabin on mommy’s property...boy Liam’s cheap......I don’t think they will last long anyway....it’s liam

June54

Re: The fab honeymoon. Spoiler

Postby June54 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:58 pm

He's a cheap skate. How the heck that girl keep having sex on the floor and suppose to be pregnant. Is it true that Eric suppose to stand up for Hope what a trader? Why couldn't Brooke's dad do it? Why do Steffy's family have to support them on everything?

Lady Jana

Postby Lady Jana » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:53 pm

Barbyboo wrote:A staycation....in a dump cabin on mommy’s property...boy Liam’s cheap......I don’t think they will last long anyway....it’s liam

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Oh what a laugh.... Liam complained poor Wyatt's ears off when they saw the cabin. As Liam said" "Ths place is a true dump!" When things went "south" and Steffy found Liam almost humping Hope in the dressing room, and basically kicked him out of the Cliff House, Liam BEGGED Wyatt to be able to stay at the beach house with him and Sally, rather than move back into the cabin. Yet... Liam thinks so much of Hope that he sprays a little furniture polish on the table and buys a bunch of flowers for the table to "spruce up the place" for Hope and his honeymoon. I for one, would not be a happy camper with this "fabulous" honeymoon that Liam has cooked up for free! :roll: :roll: :roll:

LaaaLaaa

Postby LaaaLaaa » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:16 pm

The dark, moldy cabin is perfect. Hoiam are not a romance and they are not a true love story. She chose his brother Wyatt to get knocked up and then marry. Hoiam couldn’t commit even when Steffy lived in Paris. They are settling because Liam can’t have Steffy, and Hope wants to WIN over Steffy, and because Hope got knocked-up again.

The ugly, bug infested cabin is perfect for these two losers. Maybe a brown recluse spider bite will finally put an end to this boring couple. Liam pities Hope, you can see it in his face. That is not being in love.

stargaze

Postby stargaze » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:18 pm

Lady Jana wrote:
Barbyboo wrote:A staycation....in a dump cabin on mommy’s property...boy Liam’s cheap......I don’t think they will last long anyway....it’s liam

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Oh what a laugh.... Liam complained poor Wyatt's ears off when they saw the cabin. As Liam said" "Ths place is a true dump!" When things went "south" and Steffy found Liam almost humping Hope in the dressing room, and basically kicked him out of the Cliff House, Liam BEGGED Wyatt to be able to stay at the beach house with him and Sally, rather than move back into the cabin. Yet... Liam thinks so much of Hope that he sprays a little furniture polish on the table and buys a bunch of flowers for the table to "spruce up the place" for Hope and his honeymoon. I for one, would not be a happy camper with this "fabulous" honeymoon that Liam has cooked up for free! :roll: :roll: :roll:

I guess Liam must have really taken Bill s telling him that if he wanted to give to charity that he could start with his own money.

Liam certainly has not been spending much over the past year. I realize that he has been out of work for a long time but he would have been drawing a good salary when he worked as SP and he wasn t paying rent for his place and he probably had a company car and a healthy expense account. We also know that he has not been spending his money on his daughter. I mean a mobile and maybe a case of diapers (if he even remembered to pick them up).

Liam of course will find the right words to make the cabin feel special to Hope after all that is where they became a family. Maybe he will even let her sleep in the bed this time. Won t Hope feel special?

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:34 am

one would think bold and the beautiful has run out of money. if they had to use a cabin why not the one at big bear at lest it out the way :roll: :roll: :roll:

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:28 am

dew drops wrote:

one would think bold and the beautiful has run out of money. if they had to use a cabin why not the one at big bear at lest it out the way :roll: :roll: :roll:

big bear is owned by the forresters and pam has the key and controls who can go there per the ceos of fc, do you really think ridge is really in the mood to okay that right now? she could ask steffy but ridge wouldn't like that either and waffle boy is running scared of ridge right now.

Zippy200

Postby Zippy200 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:58 am

Didn't Hope once see Liam and Steffy making love on the couch in that cabin?

JackyMack

Postby JackyMack » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:03 pm

Harsh comments. I doubt that Brooke and Ridge have a broken down bug infested cabin in the middle of Beverly Hills. And, if they did, Brooke would spend millions of the Forrester cash to build it out for her daughter.

KateKate

Postby KateKate » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:30 pm

June54 wrote:He's a cheap skate. How the heck that girl keep having sex on the floor and suppose to be pregnant. Is it true that Eric suppose to stand up for Hope what a trader? Why couldn't Brooke's dad do it? Why do Steffy's family have to support them on everything?

Last I checked, you could have sex just about anywhere and still get pregnant.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”