WHAT Brooke??

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Sungirl3908

WHAT Brooke??

Postby Sungirl3908 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:08 am

She tells Taylor Liam picked Hope to have a family with???? LOL NO Steffy LET Liam go to Hope. She even did the proposal for him. There was no choice until Steffy walked away. Brooke is delusional.

jade17

Re: WHAT Brooke??

Postby jade17 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:12 am

Sungirl3908 wrote:She tells Taylor Liam picked Hope to have a family with???? LOL NO Steffy LET Liam go to Hope. She even did the proposal for him. There was no choice until Steffy walked away. Brooke is delusional.

Just goes to prove she lives in her own little fantasy world! Where do you think Hope gets it from?

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:42 am

Sungirl3908 wrote:She tells Taylor Liam picked Hope to have a family with???? LOL NO Steffy LET Liam go to Hope. She even did the proposal for him. There was no choice until Steffy walked away. Brooke is delusional.

unfortunately brooke is not the only one delusional in this argument :roll: :roll: :roll:

Cats4joy

Postby Cats4joy » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:46 pm

It was driving me crazy listening to Brooke say that Liam chose Hope to have a family with. First, hope got pregnant "accidentally" while Liam was still attached to Steffy. Why the heck wasn't Hope using birth control anyway? Talk about irresponsible! Then Steffy told Liam she was no longer a choice and gave him to Hope, she told them to go have a life together because she was done. Brooke makes it sound like some grand love story rather then what it is, a big hot mess. Liam was left with a pregnant Hope, what choice did he have?

June54

Postby June54 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:04 pm

I knew Steffy should've Fex-X that joker to Hope and Brooke. Make them sign for him.LOL

Kklbab12

Postby Kklbab12 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:24 pm

My what is to Taylor. Why dont YOU respect your daughters choice. Wait Taylor is mentally a mess right now. Steffy is a grown woman and a mother. Taylor doesnt act like it. Brookes perception of the situation shouldnt matter to Taylor. Its like these 2 like to engage each other. They both get off on it.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:40 pm

jade17 wrote:

Just goes to prove she lives in her own little fantasy world! Where do you think Hope gets it from?

LOL. IKR jade! :lol:

Hope is inbred...so there has to be some underlying issue there....plus Brooke's DNA and growing up in Brooke's Brothel....delusion set in early with Hope.

LaaaLaaa

Postby LaaaLaaa » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:04 pm

LoganH8tr wrote:
jade17 wrote:

LOL. IKR jade! :lol:

Hope is inbred...so there has to be some underlying issue there....plus Brooke's DNA and growing up in Brooke's Brothel....delusion set in early with Hope.

LOL :lol: so true. I Remember Hope telling her shrink about ALL THE MEN that came through her door when she was growing up. Too bad Hope 1 and Hope 2 are such evil backstabbers that I am glad she is so screwed up. I am looking forward to her suffering.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”