MORE TAYLOR!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
stargaze

Re: MORE TAYLOR!

Postby stargaze » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:26 am

JackyMack wrote:
drewxjacobs wrote:
Eudocia508 wrote:I love seeing Taylor all bi^chy and strong! Seeing her hysterical and crying does not work for me!

I thought the scene between her and Brooke was soap gold! I almost thought there might be a slap! LOL

Taylor and Brooke can stand up to each other with neither being the victor! It's great! I'd say Taylor won that round though, when she said to add two to the guest list! Freaking Brooke can't do a thing about it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I really expected Taylor to just haul off & bi^ch slap her as well because Brooke deserved it. I'd like to slap Brooke myself especially when I see her make her eyes all beady - she's just such a piece of work.

Tayor agreed with Brooke. she didn't want to attend the wedding.
just being immature.
this is a trained counselor?
Tayor is a sicko in need of heart transplant

What does being a trained counsellor have to do with deciding to accept an invitation? Taylor thought that Brooke was behind the invitation but she now knows that Brooke was not the one to issue the invitation so since Steffy told her why she wanted to attend Taylor changed her mind. When Brooke said that she didn t feel that Steffy s presence would bring a sense of peace but rather anxiety to the wedding, I guess Taylor wanted to find out who was right - Hope and Steffy or Brooke?

Taylor isn t any sicker than Brooke is right now. Yes, I remember that Taylor shot Bill and that Brooke didn t but who is to say what Brooke would have done if she felt that a man that she despised took advantage of her daughter. Before you say that Brooke would not have done such a thing remember that she left her marriage to Bill because when provoked Bill punched his grown son. She must forget how many times that Ridge has punched Rick but yet she married Ridge again for the umpteenth time.

drewxjacobs

Postby drewxjacobs » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:05 am

LaaaLaaa wrote:LOL there are SO MANY Steffy & Taylor fans on this board!! It is almost funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Our girls rule!! The Logans have been trash throughout history and they still are.

I really used to like Brooke et al back in the day, but when it became evident that she has the morals of an alley cat (no offense to alley cats). doesn't care which one of her relatives she screws over to get the man, I just jumped off the Brooke train. It's also disgusting to have to watch her sisters & daughters gush over her when they have been so wronged by her.

I became a Steffy fan when I watched Brooke's mini me move in on Liam as she did, parade around like she is the poster child for purity & goodness and act as entitled as her mother.

candycpw

Postby candycpw » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:28 am

LoganH8tr wrote:I want more of this Taylor too!

Brooke messed with Taylor's child the same way she messed with Taylor for years. BIG MISTAKE! Taylor isn't having that and she will put Brooke the mattress, in her place.

The majority of viewers hate Brooke. If Bell wants to save his show...he needs to end the Logan biased writing.

Yeah, evidently Bell worships KKL and I'm sick of it! I can honestly see this show being cancelled if he doesn't stop this ridiculous writing. Personally I don't know how anybody could like Brooke! She's a self serving backstabbing hypocrite! What's to like?????

Eudocia508

Postby Eudocia508 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:19 pm

I'm not a fan of any particular character (except the late Stephanie!) I may have to change my avatar so I don't look like I'm biased for Steffy! I was just impressed when she first stated she doesn't need a man, but then Bell just kept laying it on too thick...

I'm a fan of drama--I don't care where it comes from, as long as it comes! I wouldn't care if Brooke slapped Taylor, or Taylor slapped Brooke! I can make a care against Brooke or Taylor--but since Bell has always been in love with the Brooke character, she always comes out on top, so that makes me want Taylor to get some good digs in on Brooke. What I liked was that they both came off as strong BIATCHES!

I like when Taylor talks like a shrink. Have the intellectual, non-hysterical Taylor. Seeing grown women fight over their grown daughters is pretty lame--I'd rather see some scheming and manipulations but I'll take them arguing like they did Friday! Good soapy stuff! :lol:

Hardluckwoman7

Postby Hardluckwoman7 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:02 pm

Steffy going to the wedding is weird, Taylor going with is weirder, It was Taylor calling a spade a spade and reminding holier than thou Brooke of her fair share of floozy moments, like the one that created Hope. That was priceless, finally someone said that stuff out loud.

Starlight77

Postby Starlight77 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:39 pm

Eudocia508 wrote:I love seeing Taylor all bi^chy and strong! Seeing her hysterical and crying does not work for me!

I thought the scene between her and Brooke was soap gold! I almost thought there might be a slap! LOL

Taylor and Brooke can stand up to each other with neither being the victor! It's great! I'd say Taylor won that round though, when she said to add two to the guest list! Freaking Brooke can't do a thing about it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes! Please more Taylor, she has always been my fave. I love how she read Brooke,and didn't back down. Go Taylor!

QuinnFan31

Postby QuinnFan31 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:03 pm

Get rid of Taylor. She don't need to be on this show. More of My girl Quinn fuller forrester :) :mrgreen:

Eudocia508

Postby Eudocia508 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:07 pm

Starlight77 wrote:

Yes! Please more Taylor, she has always been my fave. I love how she read Brooke,and didn't back down. Go Taylor!

I hope she stays strong and doesn't act like a looney! I want to see Brooke squirm! If anyone can do that to her, it's Taylor! I'd like to see some scenes with Taylor and Ridge.

Mimisona

Postby Mimisona » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:32 pm

What about Taylor’s sordid past? She is no better then Brooke, let’s call it line it is, they are both HO’s!

Eudocia508

Postby Eudocia508 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:54 pm

Mimisona wrote:What about Taylor’s sordid past? She is no better then Brooke, let’s call it line it is, they are both HO’s!

I think they're both screwed up in a major way--"Ho's"? That's too simple...Brooke is a narcissist with an oversized libido and a nymphomaniac! LOL

Taylor is damaged goods, believing Brooke has caused all her woes and has never gotten over it to the point of being unbalanced. Now she's living through her daughter...

I don't think Taylor has it in her to be a "ho"--she never seemed to like sex as much as Brooke! LOL

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”