MORE TAYLOR!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Eudocia508

MORE TAYLOR!

Postby Eudocia508 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:22 pm

I love seeing Taylor all bi^chy and strong! Seeing her hysterical and crying does not work for me!

I thought the scene between her and Brooke was soap gold! I almost thought there might be a slap! LOL

Taylor and Brooke can stand up to each other with neither being the victor! It's great! I'd say Taylor won that round though, when she said to add two to the guest list! Freaking Brooke can't do a thing about it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LoganH8tr

Re: MORE TAYLOR!

Postby LoganH8tr » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:43 am

I want more of this Taylor too!

Brooke messed with Taylor's child the same way she messed with Taylor for years. BIG MISTAKE! Taylor isn't having that and she will put Brooke the mattress, in her place.

The majority of viewers hate Brooke. If Bell wants to save his show...he needs to end the Logan biased writing.

LaaaLaaa

Postby LaaaLaaa » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:55 am

Taylor ripped btchy Brooke a new one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

drewxjacobs

Postby drewxjacobs » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:07 am

Eudocia508 wrote:I love seeing Taylor all bi^chy and strong! Seeing her hysterical and crying does not work for me!

I thought the scene between her and Brooke was soap gold! I almost thought there might be a slap! LOL

Taylor and Brooke can stand up to each other with neither being the victor! It's great! I'd say Taylor won that round though, when she said to add two to the guest list! Freaking Brooke can't do a thing about it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I really expected Taylor to just haul off & bi^ch slap her as well because Brooke deserved it. I'd like to slap Brooke myself especially when I see her make her eyes all beady - she's just such a piece of work.

Hardluckwoman7

Postby Hardluckwoman7 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:24 am

I missed Fridays episode, but almost jumped up and down when I read the recap that someone FINALLY, threw sanctimonious Brookes past in her face. Omg I wish I had seen that

LaaaLaaa

Postby LaaaLaaa » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:47 pm

Hardluckwoman7 wrote:I missed Fridays episode, but almost jumped up and down when I read the recap that someone FINALLY, threw sanctimonious Brookes past in her face. Omg I wish I had seen that

FINALLY someone tells Brooke the truth. I heard the cheering from across the globe :D

JackyMack

Postby JackyMack » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:34 am

Tayor, bitter party of 1

JackyMack

Postby JackyMack » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:37 am

drewxjacobs wrote:
Eudocia508 wrote:I love seeing Taylor all bi^chy and strong! Seeing her hysterical and crying does not work for me!

I really expected Taylor to just haul off & bi^ch slap her as well because Brooke deserved it. I'd like to slap Brooke myself especially when I see her make her eyes all beady - she's just such a piece of work.

Tayor agreed with Brooke. she didn't want to attend the wedding.
just being immature.
this is a trained counselor?
Tayor is a sicko in need of heart transplant

Nuttytaylorhater

Postby Nuttytaylorhater » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:22 am

JackyMack wrote:
drewxjacobs wrote:

Tayor agreed with Brooke. she didn't want to attend the wedding.
just being immature.
this is a trained counselor?
Tayor is a sicko in need of heart transplant

JMO, Quack needs a brain transplant. It’s hard to function with a chemical imbalance.

LaaaLaaa

Postby LaaaLaaa » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:07 am

LOL there are SO MANY Steffy & Taylor fans on this board!! It is almost funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Our girls rule!! The Logans have been trash throughout history and they still are.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”