Brook is a crazed nutjob

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
gonecountry
Posts: 2167
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:25 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Brook is a crazed nutjob

Postby gonecountry » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:30 pm

OMG I just want her to STOP. When she said, my darling sweet Hope. I wanted to thow up.
She said its Hope's wrdding. Then says who can and cannot attend. I wish Hope and Liam elope and ruin that show off uppity witch's best laid plans. After this. I wish Liam would go back to Steffy.
I cant imagine what the writer of this plot went thru in his or her life to imagine the nasty stupidity of The Matttess.

User avatar
June54
Posts: 1009
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:01 am

Re: Brook is a crazed nutjob

Postby June54 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:01 pm

Brooke truly is a nut job.But Tay Tay gave her toxic tail something to think about tonight.She accused Taylor of being stuck in the pass,but for the pass few months all she could dwell on with Ridge was something from the pass, about Hope and Liam was robbed by Bill and Steffy,Hope is Liam's destiny just like you and I were,it can't be stop that's the reason we're together.Every argument Brooke and Hope uses it about the pass but of course if Taylor bring up something she's dwelling or stuck.Taylor was right Hope is a carbon copy of Brooke,she urged her daughter to go after a married man,no nice girl get knocked up by a married man she's manipulative bulling mean girl just like her mom.

User avatar
dxdobson
Posts: 5212
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:50 pm

Re: Brook is a crazed nutjob

Postby dxdobson » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:28 pm

Taylor is the extreme nut job and she is nasty. No one brings up her multiple drunken nights with multiple men she could not remember, her rejection of the baby she carried, her night if sex with a high Ridge - which anyone who knew Ridge would know he was high, her sex with every Forrester man except RJ, plus Brooke’s dad.
Her daughter is st least trying to move on. Taylor is still living in the past.
When will Steffy tell - at least Ridge- her mom shot Bill.
Yes Ridge whole you were in jail and you wife was fighting for you Taylor was hiding - wherever.
Brooke finally responded because Taylor was calling Brooje’s daughter a tramp!
Taylor hi back to wherever.
Your daughter has more respect for Brooke than you.


Kklbab12
Posts: 522
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:39 pm

Re: Brook is a crazed nutjob

Postby Kklbab12 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:05 pm

Did anyone consider how much Taylor has in common with Brooke? Sleeping with all the Forrester men. Sleeping with a man young enough to be her son? Taylor did that like Brooke did. Both had a mental issue but Taylor's have taken a violent and deadly turn. The 4 men they have in common. I find it interesting how Taylor likes Brookes leftovers. Brooke had them then Taylor wants to try to rescue them. Neither woman is a saint and neither has been a model wife or parent.

Kklbab12
Posts: 522
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:39 pm

Re: Brook is a crazed nutjob

Postby Kklbab12 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:09 pm

Cant wait for King Ridge to find out St Taylor was going to let him rot in prison. Brooke led the charge to get him out and Taylor said nothing. Neither did his own daughter. Cant fault Brooke on ANY of this.

User avatar
LaaaLaaa
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 2:46 pm

Re: Brook is a crazed nutjob

Postby LaaaLaaa » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:11 pm

Yes, Brooke is a crazed nutjob. Talking about her perfect daughter (GAG). Taylor told her the truth, your little Hope is a manipulative, evil, witch. Yes, Taylor, we all see right through the tarnished halo and no exactly what she is doing. Brooke looked so bad with her squinty face.

TEAM TAYLOR ALL THE WAY.

pyTse0010
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri May 11, 2018 11:57 pm

Re: Brook is a crazed nutjob

Postby pyTse0010 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:32 pm

gonecountry wrote:OMG I just want her to STOP. When she said, my darling sweet Hope. I wanted to thow up.
She said its Hope's wrdding. Then says who can and cannot attend. I wish Hope and Liam elope and ruin that show off uppity witch's best laid plans. After this. I wish Liam would go back to Steffy.
I cant imagine what the writer of this plot went thru in his or her life to imagine the nasty stupidity of The Matttess.


Brooke isn't the one who shot a man in the back and called it defending her 31 year old honor! Taylor is criminally psychotic!

User avatar
stargaze
Posts: 3196
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:34 pm

Re: Brook is a crazed nutjob

Postby stargaze » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:52 pm

Kklbab12 wrote:Cant wait for King Ridge to find out St Taylor was going to let him rot in prison. Brooke led the charge to get him out and Taylor said nothing. Neither did his own daughter. Cant fault Brooke on ANY of this.



Steffy talked to Bill about him accusing her father of shooting him. Ridge was no longer in jail when Steffy learned that Taylor shot Bill so she did not let her father knowingly sit in jail when she knew who the shooter was. Ridge got out of jail when Bill changed his story about Ridge being the shooter because he thought that Liam had been the one to shot him.

Brooke and Hope have been the ones who have been bringing up the past over and over and over again. Taylor isn t wrong Liam and Hope are going to need counselling if they Hope to make this marriage work. Brooke sure did not like Taylor mentioning that they need counselling. Brooke also did not like it when Taylor pointed out that if Steffy had not removed herself from the equation that Liam and Hope may not have been the ones getting married and that Brooke would be singing a different tune about peace and harmony.

User avatar
stargaze
Posts: 3196
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:34 pm

Re: Brook is a crazed nutjob

Postby stargaze » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:56 pm

pyTse0010 wrote:
gonecountry wrote:OMG I just want her to STOP. When she said, my darling sweet Hope. I wanted to thow up.
She said its Hope's wrdding. Then says who can and cannot attend. I wish Hope and Liam elope and ruin that show off uppity witch's best laid plans. After this. I wish Liam would go back to Steffy.
I cant imagine what the writer of this plot went thru in his or her life to imagine the nasty stupidity of The Matttess.


Brooke isn't the one who shot a man in the back and called it defending her 31 year old honor! Taylor is criminally psychotic!



Brooke may very well have shot Bill if she felt that he had taken advantage of Hope when she was in a vulnerable state. If Liam doesn t go through with the marriage this time who knows what Brooke could have in store for him as she certainly has been pushing Liam to chose Hope while pointing out that he doesn t owe the women that he is living with and engaged to any loyalty.

User avatar
LoganH8tr
Posts: 22141
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:35 pm

Re: Brook is a crazed nutjob

Postby LoganH8tr » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:57 am

Brooke should have been committed a looonnggg time ago. Put her in a straight jacket, in a padded room.

She is evil and psychotic.


Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Back to Top