Honestly, what are they doing to Steffy

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
bnb fan

Re: Honestly, what are they doing to Steffy

Postby bnb fan » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:34 am

Zippy200 wrote:Steffy, I think, is learning patience knowing that Liam is fixing to find out who Hope really is once the honeymoon is over. I do hope that she never considers taking him back.

I sure hope so. At this point, it is way too ridiculous - if she was planning something then to at least give us a hint that her character isn't usurped by step ford aliens because that's what it seems like... especially by squashing STILL - ugh this show is crap.

77RestlessFan

Postby 77RestlessFan » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:59 am

bnbfanner wrote:
Aurorasoapland wrote:
bnbfanner wrote:Bell needs to stop with the continued praising of Hope. Steffy telling Hope today that Hope has always known what/who she wants (or some such BS) made me gag. I know Steffy wasn’t around but she must have heard how Hope married Wyatt when Liam was late in Paris. And don’t even get me started on all the do-over weddings :roll:

There really has been a bunch of lies out of the mouths of several characters lately. It could be that Steffy is trying to clear her conscience of Hope and Liam for good. I hope so, and this will be one more lie to overlook if she is really purging her relationship with Liam, who is also a big liar.

Well she better clear it quick, cause the kum-by-yah moments are getting to be way too much :roll:

ICAM. I am praying that Steffy is truly done with Liam on a romantic level. Co-parent Kelly and that is it. and I would love it if Steffy and her mom took a Spa day instead of attending this train wreck of a wedding so that Dope can save face. I hate it that Steffy is going to have to sit through what has to be a very painful experience. She let Liam go because she couldn't take the waffling. Not because she doesn't still love him. She needs time to heal but no one else is considering that. Oh, sorry, Liam did say that it must be painful for Steffy. So at least HE gets it. (for once)

bnbfanner

Postby bnbfanner » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:37 am

There really has been a bunch of lies out of the mouths of several characters lately. It could be that Steffy is trying to clear her conscience of Hope and Liam for good. I hope so, and this will be one more lie to overlook if she is really purging her relationship with Liam, who is also a big liar.[/quote]

Well she better clear it quick, cause the kum-by-yah moments are getting to be way too much :roll:[/quote]

ICAM. I am praying that Steffy is truly done with Liam on a romantic level. Co-parent Kelly and that is it. and I would love it if Steffy and her mom took a Spa day instead of attending this train wreck of a wedding so that Dope can save face. I hate it that Steffy is going to have to sit through what has to be a very painful experience. She let Liam go because she couldn't take the waffling. Not because she doesn't still love him. She needs time to heal but no one else is considering that. Oh, sorry, Liam did say that it must be painful for Steffy. So at least HE gets it. (for once)[/quote]

Perhaps after the Brooke Taylor confrontation Taylor and Steffy will both leave before the wedding starts. In all honestly why would Steffy subject herself to watching a man she still cares for marry another. She certainly shouldn’t do it for Hope :roll:

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:42 am

we all know what is happening and I will leave it at that done with this show for good have not watched in a month :twisted:

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:45 pm

loveridge wrote:we all know what is happening and I will leave it at that done with this show for good have not watched in a month :twisted:

wait... what is happening? I can't figure out the direction... I'm trying but the entire thing is crap so it's hard to see through all the inconsistencies, rewrites, character morphisms ..... i just gave up... reading the recaps and they only get worse

Mamarose10

Postby Mamarose10 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:52 pm

I so do not like how this is all being written. I am going to explode if I hear one more person tell me how good and kind and perfect Hope is. And I am also going to explode if I have to hear Steffy taking all the blame on herself one more time. And of course, Taylor is now being written as a wack job...so Brooke can look like the sane and rational goody goody.
I want to scream. I so wanted Steffy to unleash a can of whoop-a** on everyone when she got control of Forrester - starting with canning Hope For The Future and Hope and Liam as well. I didn't get that...instead I got this chastised, sedate, apologizing Steffy trying to make nice with everyone...including the woman who was dry humping with Liam in the Forrester offices a few days before.
I just don't know where we are going and why we are going there...but I don't like it at all!

bnbfanner

Postby bnbfanner » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:05 am

Mamarose10 wrote:I so do not like how this is all being written. I am going to explode if I hear one more person tell me how good and kind and perfect Hope is. And I am also going to explode if I have to hear Steffy taking all the blame on herself one more time. And of course, Taylor is now being written as a wack job...so Brooke can look like the sane and rational goody goody.
I want to scream. I so wanted Steffy to unleash a can of whoop-a** on everyone when she got control of Forrester - starting with canning Hope For The Future and Hope and Liam as well. I didn't get that...instead I got this chastised, sedate, apologizing Steffy trying to make nice with everyone...including the woman who was dry humping with Liam in the Forrester offices a few days before.
I just don't know where we are going and why we are going there...but I don't like it at all!

Since the moments when she caught Lope together in the dressing room and berated them both, then later when she told Liam off at the cliff house and finally when she told Bill she chose herself it’s been all downhill :evil: Now we have the wedding where from the spoiler pic, we see Steffy stand probably to give Lope her blessing but if it goes further and becomes a monologue about how wonderful they both are I will scream!

Lady Jana

Postby Lady Jana » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:53 pm

happens wrote:I too cringed when Steffy said that. She knows Hope married Wyatt and lost a baby with him because she and Hope bonded over that in Europe. If Hope has always known what she wanted why did none of her million marriages to Liam ever take? Steffy's got the dreaded Liam and Hope syndrome, where everyone on the cast praises them daily. It's sickening. Steffy better get cured asap.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I agree with you 100% I can't stand watching what is going on very much. It is getting to me! Are they trying to get rid of B&B? :?: :?: :?:

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:22 pm

bnb fan wrote:
loveridge wrote:we all know what is happening and I will leave it at that done with this show for good have not watched in a month :twisted:

wait... what is happening? I can't figure out the direction... I'm trying but the entire thing is crap so it's hard to see through all the inconsistencies, rewrites, character morphisms ..... i just gave up... reading the recaps and they only get worse

making steffy looking like she is kissing the logan's ring while they can do no wrong the show is bias imo

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:25 pm

Lady Jana wrote:
happens wrote:I too cringed when Steffy said that. She knows Hope married Wyatt and lost a baby with him because she and Hope bonded over that in Europe. If Hope has always known what she wanted why did none of her million marriages to Liam ever take? Steffy's got the dreaded Liam and Hope syndrome, where everyone on the cast praises them daily. It's sickening. Steffy better get cured asap.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I agree with you 100% I can't stand watching what is going on very much. It is getting to me! Are they trying to get rid of B&B? :?: :?: :?:

I dont watch anymore and now they have taylor looking like a wack job too nope I done with this crap :twisted:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”