Today It Really Looked Like Steffy Was Wearing A Wig

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
bnb fan

Re: Today It Really Looked Like Steffy Was Wearing A Wig

Postby bnb fan » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:16 pm

Jeannie35 wrote:Her hair is just not that thick, full and long. It looked more like a wig than just extensions. I wonder why she would wear a wig when she looks great without it. :?

Everyone has been making a deal with her hair and wigs.... I wonder, since these shows are taped in advance since she got married like 2 weeks ago if she had her hair her natural dark blonde for her wedding.....

olivergeorge

Postby olivergeorge » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:51 pm

Jeannie35 wrote:Her hair is just not that thick, full and long. It looked more like a wig than just extensions. I wonder why she would wear a wig when she looks great without it. :?

When she first came back to the program her hair was beautiful. Now it is a real mess.

happens

Postby happens » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:11 pm

bnb fan wrote:

Everyone has been making a deal with her hair and wigs.... I wonder, since these shows are taped in advance since she got married like 2 weeks ago if she had her hair her natural dark blonde for her wedding.....

Now that they have the Hope character being played by a brunette actress, I don't see why Hope can't have brunette hair and Steffy have JMW's natural blonde color. There are some Logans with dark hair and Steffy's namesake had blonde hair.

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:23 pm

happens wrote:
bnb fan wrote:

Now that they have the Hope character being played by a brunette actress, I don't see why Hope can't have brunette hair and Steffy have JMW's natural blonde color. There are some Logans with dark hair and Steffy's namesake had blonde hair.

Yeah, I suppose they could - Taylor's gone lighter hair as well....

drewxjacobs

Postby drewxjacobs » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:31 pm

KateKate wrote:Steffy often wears wigs. Unfortunately, she seems to have bought them at Party City and leaves them on the floor between uses.

Meow! That's too funny! I have to agree, however, that wig was especially bad. Maybe it was on sale? Part of a She Wolf costume perhaps? I'm sure her own hair looks way better than those bad wigs ...

KateKate

Postby KateKate » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:17 am

drewxjacobs wrote:
KateKate wrote:Steffy often wears wigs. Unfortunately, she seems to have bought them at Party City and leaves them on the floor between uses.

Meow! That's too funny! I have to agree, however, that wig was especially bad. Maybe it was on sale? Part of a She Wolf costume perhaps? I'm sure her own hair looks way better than those bad wigs ...

When actresses wear bad wigs, I always assume that they've come in late and hung-over and just slap those things on their head 30 seconds before they tape.

drewxjacobs

Postby drewxjacobs » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:54 am

KateKate wrote:
drewxjacobs wrote:

When actresses wear bad wigs, I always assume that they've come in late and hung-over and just slap those things on their head 30 seconds before they tape.

That would be a reasonable assumption, but I don't know. My daughter does the same thing. She has beautiful blonde hair but she wears the most horrendous wigs, extensions, etc. She goes through these stages & I'm like whatever, although she was going for a job interview one day not long ago & I suggested she not wear the the current favorite (as it really did look like something that had been left on the floor).

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”