This is not a good idea

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Lynn1216

This is not a good idea

Postby Lynn1216 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:17 pm

When you have to make a mentally unstable person promise not to cause problems you might want to rethink your plus one choice :lol:

I did feel sorry for Steffy though her mom is so erratic and focused on herself Steffy really has no one to turn to that is just her champion. They need to bring a friend on for Steffy . Maybe an old college friend or something , her only option to take to a wedding should not be crazy Taylor .

Mimisona

Re: This is not a good idea

Postby Mimisona » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:06 pm

Why did she need Taylor there,isn’t her Father going to be there? She could hang with him, because I doubt if Ridge is going to be part of the wedding.

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:02 pm

i don't know what is going on with this show

disappointing just doesn't seem to cover it

I don't care that Taylor goes to the wedding; however, for her to throw cake in Brook's face - even though I supported Taylor in the past - this character is just not right - she's totally not herself, and they've made her into a total drag.... how annoying to have this type of person to deal with on the regular.... ugh

lachat10

Postby lachat10 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:58 am

bnb fan wrote:i don't know what is going on with this show

I don't care that Taylor goes to the wedding; however, for her to throw cake in Brook's face - even though I supported Taylor in the past - this character is just not right - she's totally not herself, and they've made her into a total drag.... how annoying to have this type of person to deal with on the regular.... ugh

I agree. I just don't find it entertaining and I think it is more about Taylor saying things to Steffy like "Hope stole your man" etc. that makes me cringe.
It is like Taylor and Ridge are the worst parents alive.
Why in the heck would they want Steffy to go back to Liam after making the best choice she could ever make and leave Liam in the past?

stargaze

Postby stargaze » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:55 am

lachat10 wrote:

I agree. I just don't find it entertaining and I think it is more about Taylor saying things to Steffy like "Hope stole your man" etc. that makes me cringe.
Why in the heck would they want Steffy to go back to Liam after making the best choice she could ever make and leave Liam in the past?

Some of the posters feel that Steffy has gone overboard at being kind to Hope and Brooke. Steffy is very protective of her mother. Maybe she hears Brooke or Hope attacking Taylor and that is what will make Steffy flip to the dark side. If Steffy does decide to seek vengence it will require patience to finesse the situation so that her decisions seem to be from a professional stand point rather than a personal one.

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:29 am

Before we throw Taylor down the drain, how about we find out what happened PRIOR to Taylor throwing cake in Brooke's face. Does Brooke do something to Taylor and the result is the cake in her face, Brooke might be bad towards Taylor. We need to see the show first.

Still I hope Taylor NAILS Brooke...LOL..come on it's a soap! :lol: :lol: :lol:

STAR

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:57 am

stargaze wrote:
lachat10 wrote:

Some of the posters feel that Steffy has gone overboard at being kind to Hope and Brooke. Steffy is very protective of her mother. Maybe she hears Brooke or Hope attacking Taylor and that is what will make Steffy flip to the dark side. If Steffy does decide to seek vengence it will require patience to finesse the situation so that her decisions seem to be from a professional stand point rather than a personal one.

Great way of looking at this - I didn't consider that Steffy playing NICE - was the start of what will be her going to the dark side - I sure hope that is what it is - because she sounds like a fruit loop right now with everything these ppl have done to her and for her to be behaving this way.

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:33 am

Star Steffy wrote:*
Before we throw Taylor down the drain, how about we find out what happened PRIOR to Taylor throwing cake in Brooke's face. Does Brooke do something to Taylor and the result is the cake in her face, Brooke might be bad towards Taylor. We need to see the show first.

Still I hope Taylor NAILS Brooke...LOL..come on it's a soap! :lol: :lol: :lol:

STAR

Crazy or not, that would be beautiful, to see. :lol:

ctigg

Postby ctigg » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:11 pm

Mimisona wrote:Why did she need Taylor there,isn’t her Father going to be there? She could hang with him, because I doubt if Ridge is going to be part of the wedding.

Personally, I think Steffy should have told Hope to pound pavement. That Hope winning and Steffy losing is exactly what happened and if Hope doesn't like it, too bad. Hope can't seem to get it thru her thick skull that yes Steffy made the choice instead of dragging things out cause she knew darn will Hope wouldn't, who would want to live that way? So yes, Hope you won ... the booby prize that is. Now take your wedding and stuff it. If Steffy has to be there to make you happy then I guess there's more issues than you think. :o

Lady Jana

Postby Lady Jana » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:36 pm

lachat10 wrote:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

You mention that "Taylor and Ridge are the worst parents alive", Well I think that one person in that equation was left out. That would be BROOKE! Not only has she been pushy and bad to Hope (but also what Mother takes their child to the doctor to get medication, so she can have sex with her step-sister's husband?). We also must mention how horrible Brooke was to Bridgette. We won't even go into the spoiling her boys beyond belief. So if you want to say that Taylor and Ridge were bad parents, you better add Brooke to the list too! ;) ;) ;)

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”