So Taylor Didn't Crash The Wedding After All!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
dew drops

Re: So Taylor Didn't Crash The Wedding After All!

Postby dew drops » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:04 am

BrendaMorganQ wrote:
dew drops wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:Hope inviting Steffy to the wedding is not rubbing it in her face; Steffy gave her, her ring as a symbol that she was okay with it as she could no longer ride side saddle in the circus that had become her life. Once upon a time these tow women lived under the same roof as sisters. Remembering that and the fact that Liam was married to Steffy at the time he had bump and grind with Hope; both women were waiting for him to make a choice. Hope did not attack him, he jumped her for the kiss. Hope is following along with the new "attitude" Steffy is claiming. Steffy put the ring on her finger and she gave her an invitation to the wedding.

Personally, I would have made a bee line for the justice of the peace seconds after he put the ring on my finger without telling a soul. Making certain that we stopped off at a hotel before returning to work, that way no nay sayers could ruin my moment. then proceed with the show.

i agree with you and mostly because of wyatt talk with liam :roll: :roll: he really should just shut up, liam the fickled pickle is marrying hope, the last thing any of us need is liam to start flip flopping again. the sooner he and hope marry the better and if wyatt whats to chase steffy around the bedroom again, fine with me even if it is over sally's dead body :lol: :lol:

dew drops - see I have been thinking that Wyatt seems to be team Steffy and I cannot for the life of me figure out why. If anything, he of all people should be the one wanting to go upside Liam's head for this mess. Steffy was happy with Wyatt until Liam started making the same noise that Hope gets trashed for; "We got robbed!" Only the robbing according to Liam was by Quinn. Liam dumped Steffy's love blinded butt and threw the loss of their first child back in her face and had the nerve to actually ask for his ring back. After all of that Steffy begged him not to leave her and that she was going to wait for him to back. She refused to take off the ring and looked a straight up mess until Wyatt called her out and offered her some fun.

Liam broke up Wyatt's marriage to Steffy and now Wyatt is being written as if he has no issues what so ever with having to play second choice to his brother and was forced into his second divorce because of Liam and once again Liam isn't with the woman he forced to walk away from Wyatt because she really loved Liam and no one else could give her the love that Liam could. I am as confused by this as anything else on this show. Wyatt doesn't seem to really want Liam with Hope and that's that case then he should speak up about it and empty some of those bags he's carrying around. I am also surprised the Quinn has kept a civil tongue in her head given the pain her son has gone through.

Is Wyatt on team Steffy because deep down he doesn't want Liam to get the original girl he fell in love with and lost a child with? HE only seems to be thinking about his niece that is alive and kick and not the child within the womb.

you made some good points about wyatt but after today i real think it is the writers that can't let go of this triangle even for a while. we have taylor thinking that liam will be guilt out of the wedding and wyatt on team steffy. so my guess is if they have their way liam will dump hope at the alter go back to steffy but as soon as baby born he realize that he should really be with hope :!: talk about flogging a dead horse :roll: :roll: :roll:

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:10 pm

dew drops wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:dew drops - see I have been thinking that Wyatt seems to be team Steffy and I cannot for the life of me figure out why. If anything, he of all people should be the one wanting to go upside Liam's head for this mess. Steffy was happy with Wyatt until Liam started making the same noise that Hope gets trashed for; "We got robbed!" Only the robbing according to Liam was by Quinn. Liam dumped Steffy's love blinded butt and threw the loss of their first child back in her face and had the nerve to actually ask for his ring back. After all of that Steffy begged him not to leave her and that she was going to wait for him to back. She refused to take off the ring and looked a straight up mess until Wyatt called her out and offered her some fun.

Liam broke up Wyatt's marriage to Steffy and now Wyatt is being written as if he has no issues what so ever with having to play second choice to his brother and was forced into his second divorce because of Liam and once again Liam isn't with the woman he forced to walk away from Wyatt because she really loved Liam and no one else could give her the love that Liam could. I am as confused by this as anything else on this show. Wyatt doesn't seem to really want Liam with Hope and that's that case then he should speak up about it and empty some of those bags he's carrying around. I am also surprised the Quinn has kept a civil tongue in her head given the pain her son has gone through.

Is Wyatt on team Steffy because deep down he doesn't want Liam to get the original girl he fell in love with and lost a child with? HE only seems to be thinking about his niece that is alive and kick and not the child within the womb.

you made some good points about wyatt but after today i real think it is the writers that can't let go of this triangle even for a while. we have taylor thinking that liam will be guilt out of the wedding and wyatt on team steffy. so my guess is if they have their way liam will dump hope at the alter go back to steffy but as soon as baby born he realize that he should really be with hope :!: talk about flogging a dead horse :roll: :roll: :roll:

Even if they kept this 3-way going I think they are doing Wyatt a disservice by making him the support all sides man when he has been affected directly by Liam's flip flop nature more so than the women given he has truly loved them both and never made them compete against each other. Both marriages ended because Liam was hanging around trying to get back what he threw away. When I heard that Hope was coming home I was so hoping she would be followed by a new love and announce that she was getting married to someone else. Home to see Brooke marry Ridge (again) and to settle the air with Wyatt about their child properly so she could move on with her future husband. Doing her very best not to get sucked into the mess of Steffy having sex with Bill.

Now that would have shown that she had really grown up while away and able to look Liam in the eye and tell him that although she would care for him always, his kind of love was toxic to the core and she will not go backwards. We got more 3-way no way messing & meddling.

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:40 pm

BrendaMorganQ wrote:
dew drops wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:dew drops - see I have been thinking that Wyatt seems to be team Steffy and I cannot for the life of me figure out why. If anything, he of all people should be the one wanting to go upside Liam's head for this mess. Steffy was happy with Wyatt until Liam started making the same noise that Hope gets trashed for; "We got robbed!" Only the robbing according to Liam was by Quinn. Liam dumped Steffy's love blinded butt and threw the loss of their first child back in her face and had the nerve to actually ask for his ring back. After all of that Steffy begged him not to leave her and that she was going to wait for him to back. She refused to take off the ring and looked a straight up mess until Wyatt called her out and offered her some fun.

Even if they kept this 3-way going I think they are doing Wyatt a disservice by making him the support all sides man when he has been affected directly by Liam's flip flop nature more so than the women given he has truly loved them both and never made them compete against each other. Both marriages ended because Liam was hanging around trying to get back what he threw away. When I heard that Hope was coming home I was so hoping she would be followed by a new love and announce that she was getting married to someone else. Home to see Brooke marry Ridge (again) and to settle the air with Wyatt about their child properly so she could move on with her future husband. Doing her very best not to get sucked into the mess of Steffy having sex with Bill.

Now that would have shown that she had really grown up while away and able to look Liam in the eye and tell him that although she would care for him always, his kind of love was toxic to the core and she will not go backwards. We got more 3-way no way messing & meddling.

:P :P :P

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:20 pm

Kklbab12 wrote:KKL does not write the show nor does she have creative control of the show. Brad Bell makes the decisions about what happens. Brooke Logan IS a core character and because KKL is a daytime icon and Emmy nominee she will go when she decides like SF and RM did. Its fine if folks dislike the character but attacking the actress is unkind.KKL is not the reason the show is suffering. The writing is. The writers need to get back to fashion without interns and stories that include more cast instead of the Gen X triangle. Its a 30 minute show. Stop adding cast and bringing folks back like Taylor and Sheila who take up airtime. I realize Shelia is on hiatus but it needs to stop.

Hi Kklbab12! :D

I agree the show needs to go back to it's roots, which was the fashion industry, instead of only love triangles and interns. The focus just can't be on Liam and his women. Liam wanting two women has been over played years ago. I like to see a different leading man instead of Liam.

Even if people hate Brooke or love Brooke she is a core character and KKL does a great role playing her. I love to dislike Brooke, and if she makes me feel that way, well the actress is doing her job well then. I think we can all agree Brooke is no wall flower, she does bring life to the show, even if some hate that type of life or love her. I just wouldn't want a show, where I loved every character, that would be boring.

I think the show has been good lately. I don't know who writes it and I really don't care who does. But the show has to change from only love triangles with some other type of stories like the Young and the Restless has.

Have A Great Night
STAR

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”