So Taylor Didn't Crash The Wedding After All!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
June54

So Taylor Didn't Crash The Wedding After All!

Postby June54 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:52 pm

So Hope went to Steffy's house to personally invited her to the wedding and Steffy asked if she could bring Taylor so Hope gave Steffy permission to bring Taylor as her pulse one .So Taylor didn't crash the Princess( not) the way most posters posted.But Hope was being selfish as he!! to even ask that of Steffy. Just Bell pathetic way of rubbing salt in Steffy's wound.

Fishstick

Re: So Taylor Didn't Crash The Wedding After All!

Postby Fishstick » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:55 pm

I thought Steffy was supposedly bringing some hot mystery dude to the wedding? Well crap, now I'll have to watch to find out for sure.

June54

Postby June54 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:08 pm

No there's a picture on line of Taylor there rubbing cake in Brooke's face.I hope she knocked some teeth out of Brooke's mouth.

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:18 pm

June54 wrote:So Hope went to Steffy's house to personally invited her to the wedding and Steffy asked if she could bring Taylor so Hope gave Steffy permission to bring Taylor as her pulse one .So Taylor didn't crash the Princess( not) the way most posters posted.But Hope was being selfish as he!! to even ask that of Steffy. Just Bell pathetic way of rubbing salt in Steffy's wound.

Only problem is Hope doesn’t know that Taylor likes to shoot the people that she thinks wronged her daughter. Steffy thought her mom was too sick to attend her wedding yet she can go to Hope’s lol

Fishstick

Postby Fishstick » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:26 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:Only problem is Hope doesn’t know that Taylor likes to shoot the people that she thinks wronged her daughter. Steffy thought her mom was too sick to attend her wedding yet she can go to Hope’s lol

That is pretty funny. I think Hope was kinda worried about Steffy bringing her screaming baby to the wedding, little does she know that crazy Taylor will be 100 times worse. Hope they have a body scanning machine at the door because she may be packing heat!

June54

Postby June54 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:43 pm

Hope should be more worried about Brooke wronging her then Taylor she proven that her daughters husband's or boy friends are not off limit .And so what if Taylor have a altercation with Brooke or Hope didn't Hope and Brooke harass Steffy through out her pregnancy.Steffy is someone's daughter just like Hope.They dishes it but can't take it.Brooke may not have shot any one I'll leave that for the debaters,but the tramp has left plenty other crime scenes leaving families in ruins for years.

Angiet77

Postby Angiet77 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:56 pm

June54 wrote:Hope should be more worried about Brooke wronging her then Taylor she proven that her daughters husband's or boy friends are not off limit .And so what if Taylor have a altercation with Brooke or Hope didn't Hope and Brooke harass Steffy through out her pregnancy.Steffy is someone's daughter just like Hope.They dishes it but can't take it.Brooke may not have shot any one I'll leave that for the debaters,but the tramp has left plenty other crime scenes leaving families in ruins for years.

Every single thing Brooke and Hope do or has done is always followed by but.......this person did this or this person did not do that. They are never to be held accountable for ANYTHING. People bring up everyone past but when theirs is brought, it's past. They are the only ones who get a statue of limitation. They can never do anything wrong because.......always a because.

June54

Postby June54 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:04 pm

Angiet77 wrote:
June54 wrote:Hope should be more worried about Brooke wronging her then Taylor she proven that her daughters husband's or boy friends are not off limit .And so what if Taylor have a altercation with Brooke or Hope didn't Hope and Brooke harass Steffy through out her pregnancy.Steffy is someone's daughter just like Hope.They dishes it but can't take it.Brooke may not have shot any one I'll leave that for the debaters,but the tramp has left plenty other crime scenes leaving families in ruins for years.

Every single thing Brooke and Hope do or has done is always followed by but.......this person did this or this person did not do that. They are never to be held accountable for ANYTHING. People bring up everyone past but when theirs is brought, it's past. They are the only ones who get a statue of limitation. They can never do anything wrong because.......always a because.

Exactly! Bell needs to stop allowing KKL to write the show before he looses it.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:10 pm

June54 wrote:So Hope went to Steffy's house to personally invited her to the wedding and Steffy asked if she could bring Taylor so Hope gave Steffy permission to bring Taylor as her pulse one .So Taylor didn't crash the Princess( not) the way most posters posted.But Hope was being selfish as he!! to even ask that of Steffy. Just Bell pathetic way of rubbing salt in Steffy's wound.

Hope inviting Steffy to the wedding is not rubbing it in her face; Steffy gave her, her ring as a symbol that she was okay with it as she could no longer ride side saddle in the circus that had become her life. Once upon a time these tow women lived under the same roof as sisters. Remembering that and the fact that Liam was married to Steffy at the time he had bump and grind with Hope; both women were waiting for him to make a choice. Hope did not attack him, he jumped her for the kiss. Hope is following along with the new "attitude" Steffy is claiming. Steffy put the ring on her finger and she gave her an invitation to the wedding.

Personally, I would have made a bee line for the justice of the peace seconds after he put the ring on my finger without telling a soul. Making certain that we stopped off at a hotel before returning to work, that way no nay sayers could ruin my moment. then proceed with the show.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:12 pm

I don't see Taylor just sitting there being quiet and not making an effort to stop the wedding. She is after all nuts and apparently treating herself. Hope marrying Liam is like watching Ridge marry Brooke; she ain't happy and we all know what happens when mama ain't feeling the love. :twisted:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”