Where is the chemistry?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
JUJU41

Re: Where is the chemistry?

Postby JUJU41 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:40 pm

If it is chemistry you want then they should put Bill and Steffy together. Liam and Hope have exactly what they want: a safe, calm boring life.

Valentine14

Postby Valentine14 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:48 pm

denjayisi wrote:
scwgrandma wrote:Liam has no backbone, no sane woman would want him. The actress that plays Hope just doesn’t match the character Liam, they just don’t look good together. And Brook’s sweet syrupy voice and her perpetually squinty eyes make me nauseous.

So, so true. Hope is way too high school! Liam, well, Liam. I have never seen a more boring couple.

Yes we are suppose to accept that this woman child lives on her own in a foreign country? Please! She can’t make a move without discussing it with Mommy. I also agree with everyone who sees zero chemistry between Liam and Hope

lachat10

Postby lachat10 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:15 pm

JUJU41 wrote:If it is chemistry you want then they should put Bill and Steffy together. Liam and Hope have exactly what they want: a safe, calm boring life.

Yes I would like that. Still should be together
Put Steffy with Bill after they stop her Mother Teresa act because right now I am not sure who I am watching anymore.

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:20 am

lachat10 wrote:
LaaaLaaa wrote:
monarchbutterfly1 wrote:There is no chemistry between the characters of Liam and Hope. I fast forward through the whole show today. Jacqueline and Scott act well together as Steam. Hopefully the director and writers see this soon and know what a big mistake they made putting Liam and Hope together. They are not believable as a couple.

ITA with you. Hoiam has NO chemistry at all. They are painful to watch.

Steffy & Liam aren’t even a couple but their chemistry is off the charts amazing in every scene! That comes from people like myself that don’t even want them together. Their chemistry is just undeniable.

I don't think Steam has any chemistry at all.
Liam is too nerdy for Steffy. Steffy needs a hot MAN not a tofu wuss

you said it lachat10 , steffy needs a new dynamic man in her life that is not a spencer unless he is of course caroline jr older brother ;) ;) ;)

Lifetime Viewer

Postby Lifetime Viewer » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:06 pm

LaaaLaaa wrote:
monarchbutterfly1 wrote:There is no chemistry between the characters of Liam and Hope. I fast forward through the whole show today. Jacqueline and Scott act well together as Steam. Hopefully the director and writers see this soon and know what a big mistake they made putting Liam and Hope together. They are not believable as a couple.

ITA with you. Hoiam has NO chemistry at all. They are painful to watch.

Steffy & Liam aren’t even a couple but their chemistry is off the charts amazing in every scene! That comes from people like myself that don’t even want them together. Their chemistry is just undeniable.

Liam and Hope together has made BB incredibly boring. BB was so exciting there for awhile....but, it has quickly flopped. My husband stopped watching Wednesday's BB episode and went and took an evening nap.

I'm afraid that the writers are going to continue having Steffy pine away for flip flop Liam. This is crazy and not realistic. Steffy needs to get on with her life, focus on her daughter, and eventually when the time is right she will meet a very nice man. She does not need a man right now. But, BB is incredibly boring right now. I've also had my fill of Brooke Logan.

J.K.

Postby J.K. » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:19 pm

I have seen the chemistry between Liam and Steffy and Between Liam and Hope. The had to show a man in love with two women and I do think the did a good job with that. The exceptions I have with this is the SPEED in which Liam waffled between the two women. And the two women accepting that. I just want to see an end to the cycle. I was Hoping (not Pun intended) with the way the story has been written, with Steffy getting off that merry-go-round. Liam and Hope just might make a good couple and put a final nail in the Hope/Liam/Steffy triangle coffin!!!!

Eudocia508

Postby Eudocia508 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:06 pm

JUJU41 wrote:If it is chemistry you want then they should put Bill and Steffy together. Liam and Hope have exactly what they want: a safe, calm boring life.

Exactly!

I think Bell likes to tease us with Bill/Steffy. If he totally puts them together, they run the risk of being boring. We have to continue to have obstacles between them. It looks like they are finished, but it's only temporary. Steffy will probably get involved with someone for a while, and it looks like Bell is throwing Bill and Katie back together--maybe not totally, but just until Bill proves he's a good dad to Will, and redeems his character, so by the time we get Steffy back in his orbit, he'll be a more worthwhile person--not the one everyone else hates...

Polynesia

Postby Polynesia » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:33 am

Steffy has chemistry with everyone. Hope has chemistry with NO ONE. You do the math.

Jeannie35

Postby Jeannie35 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:25 am

TSHM wrote:Liam and Hope look and behave like kids . Steffy is too much woman for Liam , she was better suited for Wyatt or Bill . I don’t think this Hope has much chemistry with anyone.

Neither does Liam so I guess that does make them a perfect pair. Once their married they can just bore each other to death. :?

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:26 am

There is no chemistry, at least not as far as I can see; and, I doubt any chemistry will be coming with Lope.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”