Where is the chemistry?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Annika61

Re: Where is the chemistry?

Postby Annika61 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:35 pm

Honestly I'm not sure if its the actress but Hope reminds me of an high school kid and a spiteful sneaky one at that.

denjayisi

Postby denjayisi » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:56 pm

scwgrandma wrote:Liam has no backbone, no sane woman would want him. The actress that plays Hope just doesn’t match the character Liam, they just don’t look good together. And Brook’s sweet syrupy voice and her perpetually squinty eyes make me nauseous.

So, so true. Hope is way too high school! Liam, well, Liam. I have never seen a more boring couple.

Karinaone1

Postby Karinaone1 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:43 pm

He is going to get bored, with Hope Quick! I agree no chemistry!

bnbfanner

Postby bnbfanner » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:55 pm

lachat10 wrote:The writers for this show don't care about chemistry.
If they did STILL would be together...like yesterday

You are right! Early scenes with Steffy and Bill had fiiiiiiirre :D

Zippy200

Postby Zippy200 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:34 pm

Maybe we will see some chemistry when they start having some real good fights. But right now boring is putting it mildly. I did like the back and forth between him Wyatt today. Wyatt has him pegged.

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:37 pm

happens wrote:
Jeannie35 wrote:I don't think there's chemistry between Liam and anyone. There's something about the clumsy way he is with Hope or Steffy. It just is a turn off as far as I'm concerned.

Ita I saw more chemistry between Hott, Wivy, Still and Statt. It's just not there between Liam and these two.

Hope and Wyatt were excellent in the chemistry department when their romance started, especially camping on the beach. The guy knows how to LIVE LIFE TO IT'S FULLEST. :D

STAR

VickyBillyFan

Postby VickyBillyFan » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:42 pm

The only kind of chemistry Liam and Hope have is a brother/sister chemistry. I was just at the zoo and saw two meerkats making out and that was way hotter than the Lope love scene yesterday :mrgreen: Meanwhile Steam have crazy good chemistry no matter what type of scene they're in. It's never been more evident than the past week with Liam having scenes with both women. I'm guessing SC and JMW won't have too many scenes after Lope get married because it will just highlight the lack of chemistry in his current pairing...

lachat10

Postby lachat10 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:45 am

bnbfanner wrote:
lachat10 wrote:The writers for this show don't care about chemistry.
If they did STILL would be together...like yesterday

You are right! Early scenes with Steffy and Bill had fiiiiiiirre :D

Yes exactly. STILL has chemistry in every scene they have but yet we get these bland couples that bore a person to death.

LaaaLaaa

Postby LaaaLaaa » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:03 pm

VickyBillyFan wrote:The only kind of chemistry Liam and Hope have is a brother/sister chemistry. I was just at the zoo and saw two meerkats making out and that was way hotter than the Lope love scene yesterday :mrgreen: Meanwhile Steam have crazy good chemistry no matter what type of scene they're in. It's never been more evident than the past week with Liam having scenes with both women. I'm guessing SC and JMW won't have too many scenes after Lope get married because it will just highlight the lack of chemistry in his current pairing...

:lol: :lol: to the meerkats LOL. It is so true, Liam is nothing without Steffy.

Hope is just an unwatchable sexless drip. She can't speak normally because she is always trying to convince Liam by PLEADING and scrunching her face in pain.

TSHM

Postby TSHM » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:13 pm

Liam and Hope look and behave like kids . Steffy is too much woman for Liam , she was better suited for Wyatt or Bill . I don’t think this Hope has much chemistry with anyone.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”