SPOILER Picture!!!!!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
bnb fan

Re: SPOILER Picture!!!!!

Postby bnb fan » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:10 pm

candycpw wrote:There is a picture of Taylor pushing what appears to be cake or a pie into Brooke's face! This is on the cover of SOD! I am not watching presently but if this is going to happen I surely will tune in to see this! I hope she knocks a couple of Brooke's teeth out!

Love it! Though I don't want Taylor to look crazy ER... she's been vilified enough on this show.... And Brook will no doubt play the VICTIM :roll: :roll: :roll:

ladyviola

Postby ladyviola » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:42 pm

candycpw wrote:There is nothing classy about Brooke! God knows she says something hateful to Taylor for Taylor to do this. Probably spewing more venom about Steffy! I will enjoy seeing this! Sometimes people just get pushed to their limit. And Brooke can certainly do that to someone with all of her hatefulness and manipulations. GO TAYLOR!!!!

Steffy made aterrible mistake, but has been trying to take the high road Taylir, on the other hand, has beeb acting like a nut job& making things worse. Taylor taking the low road again is not something she should be proud of. She comesto the wedding to start trouble... she cannot put this on anyone else.
Steffy lost her marriage--in part--trying to protect Taylor.
Boo, Taylor. Shame on you again.

candycpw

Postby candycpw » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:46 pm

ladyviola wrote:
candycpw wrote:There is nothing classy about Brooke! God knows she says something hateful to Taylor for Taylor to do this. Probably spewing more venom about Steffy! I will enjoy seeing this! Sometimes people just get pushed to their limit. And Brooke can certainly do that to someone with all of her hatefulness and manipulations. GO TAYLOR!!!!

Steffy made aterrible mistake, but has been trying to take the high road Taylir, on the other hand, has beeb acting like a nut job& making things worse. Taylor taking the low road again is not something she should be proud of. She comesto the wedding to start trouble... she cannot put this on anyone else.

How do you know Brooke did not push Taylor to this????? Brooke is hateful? Maybe Taylor just couldn't take Brooke's crap anymore! And as far as Steffy taking the high road???? She should step away from the Logan's I agree. But kiss their butt....NO!!!!

Lady Jana

Postby Lady Jana » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:16 pm

[quote="candycpw"]There is nothing classy about Brooke! God knows she says something hateful to Taylor for Taylor to do this. Probably spewing more venom about Steffy! I will enjoy seeing this! Sometimes people just get pushed to their limit. And Brooke can certainly do that to someone with all of her hatefulness and manipulations. GO TAYLOR!!!![/quote
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Well.....It was obviously Brooke's idea to get together with Steffy and Taylor to embarrass and kick them out of the picture....preferrably with their heads between their knees...in shame!!!

Brooke is fondly remembering how she called "Steffy out as a sleeze and deliberately slept with Bill, Liam's own Father, which broke Liam's heart until Hope came back in town and "rescued" that wonderful man from her horrible clutches!!" Then after that Brooke figures that she will have a second round with "beating up Taylor" and reminding her of all the terrible things she did or did not do for Ridge, and his family with Taylor...after all it was so nice to see Taylor breaking down in tears the last time they "fought".

Hope and her mother kicking Taylor and Steffy to the floor has certainly encouraged Hope to go tell Steffy that she was taking Liam back from her, because SHE was now having Liam's BABY and Hope knew that Liam will chose her and her baby over Steffy and her baby, Kelly! Hope told Steffy she would definitely make it happen...and she did.... the next time Steffy saw Hope, she was half naked in Liam's arms, ready to have a "boinking session with him if Steffy hadn't walked in. Oh Hope lowered those eyelids.. and told Liam how truly sorry she was that Steffy caught them like that...but I just bet that she was doing the "happy dance" in her head and saying YES! YES!

Sooooooo........... Brooke and Hope believe that when Taylor and Steffy leave, with their "tails" tucked between their tails" like the dogs they are....., then Brooke and Hope can do their WhaHoo dance together, and beat their chests and say... "THAT'S the way to get rid of "two undesirable women who are after OUR men(??).

But I am looking forward to this NEW encounter with the Four of them!!! I truly am wishing ferverently, that Brooke and Hope learns a few hard facts about what happens to manipulating, man-eaters, and what eventually happens to them! Come On Steffy and Taylor! I especially wish that Taylor is back to her "NORMAl" self and teaches not only Brooke and Hope a few "Home Truths", but also Ridge, who always believed Brooke's version of "what happened" over Taylor's version!

Here's hoping that there are going to be some new changes...not only around Forrester Creations... but also with changes around Bridge and Taylor's home life. Also Steffy and Liam's learning a few new things! When Taylor was a practicing Psychiatrist, she was VERY GOOD. IF Liam becomes Taylor's patient, which could really happen. They could go over what Liam did FIRST to make Steffy to distrust Liam, and who stepped in and tried to gain that trust back. Then how Bill started to seduce Steffy with that trust that Liam was giving up...and Bill was picking up. Later, after Liam kicked Steffy who was by now, pregnant with HIS child, to the GROUND, and then walked out the door and left a woman who was considered a "High Risk" pregnant woman TO MAKE OUT ON HER OWN, WITH NO HELP FROM HIM....THE FATHER OF THAT CHILD! Steffy learned she had no one to turn to in the case of an emergency, except for her father, in limited amounts, because HE was married to Brooke! Steffy learned she couldn't depend on anybody as evidenced when she kicked Bill out and she fell and she didn't have you Liam to be there for her. She had to call a car service to pick her up and deliver her to the hospital on her own! Not knowing if you were even going to be there for Kelly's birth of not. What if she had problems? Where were you Liam? You left her down big time!

I Would LOVE for Liam to learn these and other truths that Hope has lied to Liam about. I also would LOVE for Liam to STOP looking at Hope, like she was the best thing since "SLICED BREAD"!! Hope is certainly NOT this wonderful woman that Liam thinks she is...she is a big two-faced liar. Hope and Brooke... this is what I want for you: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Oh I certainly hope that They get my point of how "wonderful," I truly think Brooke and her two-faced lying daughter, Hope are! ;) ;) ;)

Lady Jana

Postby Lady Jana » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:22 pm

candycpw wrote:
ladyviola wrote:

How do you know Brooke did not push Taylor to this????? Brooke is hateful? Maybe Taylor just couldn't take Brooke's crap anymore! And as far as Steffy taking the high road???? She should step away from the Logan's I agree. But kiss their butt....NO!!!!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I for one am sick of Steffy taking the high road! It is time for her to point out a few "truths" to Liam about his horse's rear......the big, fat, lying Hope Logan! :? :? :?

candycpw

Postby candycpw » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:35 pm

Lady Jana wrote:
candycpw wrote:There is nothing classy about Brooke! God knows she says something hateful to Taylor for Taylor to do this. Probably spewing more venom about Steffy! I will enjoy seeing this! Sometimes people just get pushed to their limit. And Brooke can certainly do that to someone with all of her hatefulness and manipulations. GO TAYLOR!!!![/quote
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Well.....It was obviously Brooke's idea to get together with Steffy and Taylor to embarrass and kick them out of the picture....preferrably with their heads between their knees...in shame!!!

Brooke is fondly remembering how she called "Steffy out as a sleeze and deliberately slept with Bill, Liam's own Father, which broke Liam's heart until Hope came back in town and "rescued" that wonderful man from her horrible clutches!!" Then after that Brooke figures that she will have a second round with "beating up Taylor" and reminding her of all the terrible things she did or did not do for Ridge, and his family with Taylor...after all it was so nice to see Taylor breaking down in tears the last time they "fought".

Hope and her mother kicking Taylor and Steffy to the floor has certainly encouraged Hope to go tell Steffy that she was taking Liam back from her, because SHE was now having Liam's BABY and Hope knew that Liam will chose her and her baby over Steffy and her baby, Kelly! Hope told Steffy she would definitely make it happen...and she did.... the next time Steffy saw Hope, she was half naked in Liam's arms, ready to have a "boinking session with him if Steffy hadn't walked in. Oh Hope lowered those eyelids.. and told Liam how truly sorry she was that Steffy caught them like that...but I just bet that she was doing the "happy dance" in her head and saying YES! YES!

Sooooooo........... Brooke and Hope believe that when Taylor and Steffy leave, with their "tails" tucked between their tails" like the dogs they are....., then Brooke and Hope can do their WhaHoo dance together, and beat their chests and say... "THAT'S the way to get rid of "two undesirable women who are after OUR men(??).

But I am looking forward to this NEW encounter with the Four of them!!! I truly am wishing ferverently, that Brooke and Hope learns a few hard facts about what happens to manipulating, man-eaters, and what eventually happens to them! Come On Steffy and Taylor! I especially wish that Taylor is back to her "NORMAl" self and teaches not only Brooke and Hope a few "Home Truths", but also Ridge, who always believed Brooke's version of "what happened" over Taylor's version!

Here's hoping that there are going to be some new changes...not only around Forrester Creations... but also with changes around Bridge and Taylor's home life. Also Steffy and Liam's learning a few new things! When Taylor was a practicing Psychiatrist, she was VERY GOOD. IF Liam becomes Taylor's patient, which could really happen. They could go over what Liam did FIRST to make Steffy to distrust Liam, and who stepped in and tried to gain that trust back. Then how Bill started to seduce Steffy with that trust that Liam was giving up...and Bill was picking up. Later, after Liam kicked Steffy who was by now, pregnant with HIS child, to the GROUND, and then walked out the door and left a woman who was considered a "High Risk" pregnant woman TO MAKE OUT ON HER OWN, WITH NO HELP FROM HIM....THE FATHER OF THAT CHILD! Steffy learned she had no one to turn to in the case of an emergency, except for her father, in limited amounts, because HE was married to Brooke! Steffy learned she couldn't depend on anybody as evidenced when she kicked Bill out and she fell and she didn't have you Liam to be there for her. She had to call a car service to pick her up and deliver her to the hospital on her own! Not knowing if you were even going to be there for Kelly's birth of not. What if she had problems? Where were you Liam? You left her down big time!

I Would LOVE for Liam to learn these and other truths that Hope has lied to Liam about. I also would LOVE for Liam to STOP looking at Hope, like she was the best thing since "SLICED BREAD"!! Hope is certainly NOT this wonderful woman that Liam thinks she is...she is a big two-faced liar. Hope and Brooke... this is what I want for you: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Oh I certainly hope that They get my point of how "wonderful," I truly think Brooke and her two-faced lying daughter, Hope are! ;) ;) ;)

Lady Jana!!!! Best Post Ever!!!!

Kklbab12

Postby Kklbab12 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:46 pm

Leave it to the murderer to not respect her daughters choice. Taylor will make her daughters point for her. Steffy said she wanted to stop the nonsense. Her mothers antics will not help the situation. Instead of a cake fight I wish Brooke would call the police and have her hauled out in handcuffs. I agree that over the years Brooke has done bad things but she has never killed anyone nor attempted to kill someone to the polnt of serious injury. If Taylor is claiming mental illness what therapist LETS her go the home of her exes wife? At least I hope Steffy had the sense to keep Kelly from her mother. She should be nowhere near a baby with her mental state.

miladytn

Postby miladytn » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:09 pm

DaffyMaiden wrote:
strangeland wrote:
candycpw wrote:There is a picture of Taylor pushing what appears to be cake or a pie into Brooke's face! This is on the cover of SOD! I am not watching presently but if this is going to happen I surely will tune in to see this! I hope she knocks a couple of Brooke's teeth out!

Then Steffy will look at Hope and say, see - this is what I've been talking about. We don't want to end up like this. :D

:lol: :lol: Right?

Must have been a fun scene to shoot. Definitely will be fun to watch! Wasn't there an epic wedding cake fight on another show once? (Or was it this show?)

Love that comment about what Steffi/Hope might say! Oh, if that could only happen what good laughs we might have.

As for the wedding cake scene... my first thought was the epic scene between Kaye and Jill on Y&R. They literally had a cake fight, cat fight, girl fight that was hilarious and both actresses talked about what fun it was to shoot. I don't remember who's wedding it was, maybe Kaye and Murphy. I seem to remember Murphy being there. Other characters tried to stop it, but nooooo, those 2 just kept going at it! It was very funny!

candycpw

Postby candycpw » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:13 pm

Kklbab12 wrote:Leave it to the murderer to not respect her daughters choice. Taylor will make her daughters point for her. Steffy said she wanted to stop the nonsense. Her mothers antics will not help the situation. Instead of a cake fight I wish Brooke would call the police and have her hauled out in handcuffs. I agree that over the years Brooke has done bad things but she has never killed anyone nor attempted to kill someone to the polnt of serious injury. If Taylor is claiming mental illness what therapist LETS her go the home of her exes wife? At least I hope Steffy had the sense to keep Kelly from her mother. She should be nowhere near a baby with her mental state.

Brooke might not have killed anybody but she certainly has destroyed many lives. What should her punishment be???

Kklbab12

Postby Kklbab12 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:32 pm

She has been punished two fold. First her BIGGEST mistake is a living breathing human being that is well aware of how she came into the world and her relationships with her eldest daughter changed significantly after that. Second she was brutally raped and several characters at the time said she deserved it. Also her relationship with her youngest sister is not the same. Those are my examples. I don't think Macy Forrester can get her life back and Bill Spencer has a permanent wound. Also because of Taylors actions Aly Forrester began her spiral down the path of mental illness.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”