SPOILER Picture!!!!!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
LoganH8tr

Re: SPOILER Picture!!!!!

Postby LoganH8tr » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:31 am

I hope Brooke chokes on the cake and goes into a coma.....for a looonnngg time.

I don't want to have to watch this heffa until the show is cancelled.

Lady Jana

Postby Lady Jana » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:24 pm

Kklbab12 wrote:Leave it to the murderer to not respect her daughters choice. Taylor will make her daughters point for her. Steffy said she wanted to stop the nonsense. Her mothers antics will not help the situation. Instead of a cake fight I wish Brooke would call the police and have her hauled out in handcuffs. I agree that over the years Brooke has done bad things but she has never killed anyone nor attempted to kill someone to the polnt of serious injury. If Taylor is claiming mental illness what therapist LETS her go the home of her exes wife? At least I hope Steffy had the sense to keep Kelly from her mother. She should be nowhere near a baby with her mental state.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Well, obviously the hospital administration, who is in charge of Taylor case,felt that Taylor was well enough to come to the Wedding!

Also, since when do you call someone who was the VICTIM, fighting for her life, considered a MURDERER..... and the person who has struck you multiple times and then falls to the ground and hits her head on a rock on the ground, the supposed victim? Also why is this sad fact of life, the loss of Ally, have anything to do with Brooke and Hope -- or for that matter, even Steffy and Taylor?

Actually, Brooke is the one who doesn't want to listen and follow what Hope wants for her wedding. Don't put all of this on Steffy and Taylor. Steffy has talked with Taylor and unless Brooke steps over lines,there was an understanding between Steffy and her Mother, that Taylor would not do anything out-of-line. So I guess we have to see what happens to cause this "cake fight" we are hearing about! I will say Taylor has quite a temper now that she has gotten older. But on the other hand, Brooke knows just how to shove the knife in, with a smile.... so neither woman is a truly "good" person. They both have faults...and also good points! Neither woman would qualify any longer as being "good" people". :shock: :shock: :shock:

Kklbab12

Postby Kklbab12 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:41 pm

Actually I wasnt speaking about Aly except for the fact that Taylor killing her mother then Taylor thinking she could even attempt a romantic relationship with Thorne began Alys descent into mental illness as a child. I was so happy when Aly destroyed Taylors wedding dress. The whole thing with Aly I blame on Eric because she was in his care at the time and he neglected her to the point he had no clue she was so upset. Im in agreement that both women are not saints but I just get tired of KKL being attacked by folks. She is a nice person and has NO control over whats going on with the storylines. I will be glad once this ridiculous wedding storyline is over and Taylor can go away. There is no room for her. Maybe they can get her to finally get her to confess so her daughter can live her life without the weight of that horrible secret. Taylor should have done the right thing and confessed. I guess its better TV to have her fight w Brooke yet again. Guess they cant let go of the past.

Lady Jana

Postby Lady Jana » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:25 pm

Kklbab12 wrote:Actually I wasnt speaking about Aly except for the fact that Taylor killing her mother then Taylor thinking she could even attempt a romantic relationship with Thorne began Alys descent into mental illness as a child. I was so happy when Aly destroyed Taylors wedding dress. The whole thing with Aly I blame on Eric because she was in his care at the time and he neglected her to the point he had no clue she was so upset. Im in agreement that both women are not saints but I just get tired of KKL being attacked by folks. She is a nice person and has NO control over whats going on with the storylines. I will be glad once this ridiculous wedding storyline is over and Taylor can go away. There is no room for her. Maybe they can get her to finally get her to confess so her daughter can live her life without the weight of that horrible secret. Taylor should have done the right thing and confessed. I guess its better TV to have her fight w Brooke yet again. Guess they cant let go of the past.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I was looking at past "fights" that KKL and HT has had on the show. I noticed that after the scenes are over, both women were laughing. As for KKL and HT, I think that they have worked together for so many years, that they must get along, or HT would not have been brought back to add drama to the show. KKL may play a character who has many faults....but that doesn't mean that she is a mean person in real life. As for KKL having control over the story lines, I suspect she has as much say as any other character, on who they want to work with and who they don't want to work with. Right now, the way this story line is going there are many of us who are not happy with the story which we are being presented with. But after watching Taylor and Brooke working together, especially when they had their little show down, I am realizing that I enjoyed the two of them "fighting".... It certainly wasn't boring, like watching Liam and Hope together! ;) ;) ;)

Kklbab12

Postby Kklbab12 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:13 pm

Appreciate your kind and thoughtful reply. I always enjoy a good Dynastyesque style cat fight. Kind of feel bad for Pam lol who Im sure slaved away on that cake. Whats also priceless is the looks on Steffy and Hopes faces when they walk in the kitchen and see this. KKL is a wonderful person. I just frustrated that folks act like she is a show writer when she isnt. All 4 of the shows have top flight vets who figure prominently into story and they should theyve earned it.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”