Pukefest!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
donna allen

Pukefest!

Postby donna allen » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:59 pm

Was today's show a joke, a bad dream or just plain moronic.

I am disgusted by that pack of whores going on and on about empowering women, I am a Steffy fan, but she has lost her mind. Why does she not throw those Logan witches out of the company forever. :?:

strangeland

Re: Pukefest!

Postby strangeland » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:30 pm

donna allen wrote:Was today's show a joke, a bad dream or just plain moronic.

I am disgusted by that pack of whores going on and on about empowering women, I am a Steffy fan, but she has lost her mind. Why does she not throw those Logan witches out of the company forever. :?:

I admire Steffy being able to put aside the pettiness and move forward. A Logan could never do that. She truly is setting an example for her daughter!

Annika61

Postby Annika61 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:36 pm

Yep I have to agree this stuff is nauseating and not believable at all. I like Steffie but to have a lovefest with Hope who only last week had her knickers down in the dressing room with waffle boy...yea thats not inspiring women in my view. I can't watch anymore...the writers finally had a great story and blew it again as once again Logan's win out.

candycpw

Postby candycpw » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:41 pm

WTH is wrong with Steffy????? Praising Hope and Brooke???? Cmon, how ridiculous is this. After everything they have done she praises them. I would say she's kissing their behinds. What kind of strong woman does this. I know the writing has always favored the Logan's but this is just too much!!!!!

IceQueen81

Postby IceQueen81 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:26 pm

The whole empowering women show was stupid. So sick of the bs preaching of all the soaps. Soaps are for escape and fun not for someone to preach to me.

LancyPassion

Postby LancyPassion » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:29 pm

BORING! And not believable given that Steffy caught Hope and Liam hot n heavy. I get removing herself from this triangle but all this sugary sweet syrup kumbaya crap is BS. Be civil but let's cut out the praising. It's just not believable.

donna allen

Postby donna allen » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:33 pm

I am beyond disgusted with the Logan Show. REALLY, Steffy is heaping praise on Brooke, Maya and Hope. WTF :roll: :roll:

donna allen

Postby donna allen » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:37 pm

candycpw wrote:WTH is wrong with Steffy????? Praising Hope and Brooke???? Cmon, how ridiculous is this. After everything they have done she praises them. I would say she's kissing their behinds. What kind of strong woman does this. I know the writing has always favored the Logan's but this is just too much!!!!!

WAY too much for me, I am stunned, I just hope it is all a plan to get rid of all the Logans once and for all!

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:48 pm

hell, watching this bad writing for steffy almost made me cry today.

June54

Postby June54 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:01 pm

Bell has made a call girl out of Steffy with Hope and Brooke as her pimp.Taylor gave Brooke a child now Steffy's giving them the store.Sick discussed and pathetic.There's no telling what Taylor's coming back to do for the Logan's round the clock care for Hope.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”