Steffy mentioned the BeLieF formula!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
DaffyMaiden

Steffy mentioned the BeLieF formula!

Postby DaffyMaiden » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:50 pm

So everyone hasn't forgotten Brooke's science background, after all.

Lynn1216

Re: Steffy mentioned the BeLieF formula!

Postby Lynn1216 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:02 pm

But I thought Brooke had no talent and was only at Forrester because she slept with all the men :lol:

freesteffy

Postby freesteffy » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:06 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:But I thought Brooke had no talent and was only at Forrester because she slept with all the men :lol:

Brooke found BELIEF accidentally, not because she has talent.Watch again.

LoreneA

Postby LoreneA » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:13 pm

why is Steffy being so nice to Hope? The last HFTF fashion show as a joke. Hope has no message anymore, she slept with a married man and is pregnant with his child. Note, Liam and Hope slept together before the annulment papers were filed and yes, Liam is divorced now. It still doesn't make for a very good message for the virtuous HFTF message.

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:19 pm

LoreneA wrote:why is Steffy being so nice to Hope? The last HFTF fashion show as a joke. Hope has no message anymore, she slept with a married man and is pregnant with his child. Note, Liam and Hope slept together before the annulment papers were filed and yes, Liam is divorced now. It still doesn't make for a very good message for the virtuous HFTF message.

Probably because she slept with her married father in law while she was married and only by sheer dumb luck her daughter ended up being Liam's instead of Bill's . Steffy said herself that the numbers for HFTF looked good she is being a smart businesswoman and putting profit before pettiness.

Angiet77

Postby Angiet77 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:03 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:
LoreneA wrote:why is Steffy being so nice to Hope? The last HFTF fashion show as a joke. Hope has no message anymore, she slept with a married man and is pregnant with his child. Note, Liam and Hope slept together before the annulment papers were filed and yes, Liam is divorced now. It still doesn't make for a very good message for the virtuous HFTF message.

Probably because she slept with her married father in law while she was married and only by sheer dumb luck her daughter ended up being Liam's instead of Bill's . Steffy said herself that the numbers for HFTF looked good she is being a smart businesswoman and putting profit before pettiness.

I don't think Steffy is concentrating on the Bill ONS. It is over and done with and she has no intent paying the rest of her life. Nothing Steffy has done excuses what Hope is. It's Hope that keeps harping on it to make herself feel better than. The simply truth is Steffy has risen above all of it and feels no need to punish herself forever for thosed actions. Since she is not the hypocrite in all this she is not wasting her time and energy thinking about what Hope has done because it does not matter any longer. Steffy is growing dad by day, while Hope is wallowing in Steffy past that has nothing to do with her. Steffy is walking the talk, she's done with it.

strangeland

Postby strangeland » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:07 pm

Angiet77 wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:

I don't think Steffy is concentrating on the Bill ONS. It is over and done with and she has no intent paying the rest of her life. Nothing Steffy has done excuses what Hope is. It's Hope that keeps harping on it to make herself feel better than. The simply truth is Steffy has risen above all of it and feels no need to punish herself forever for thosed actions. Since she is not the hypocrite in all this she is not wasting her time and energy thinking about what Hope has done because it does not matter any longer. Steffy is growing dad by day, while Hope is wallowing in Steffy past that has nothing to do with her. Steffy is walking the talk, she's done with it.

Well said!

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:09 pm

Angiet77 wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:

I absolutely agree nothing Steffy did or will ever do excuses Hope from kissing her fiancé , it was wrong and extremely hurtful. Every woman in that room with the exception being Maya has been hurt by Steffy and they have hurt her. They can wallow in it and seek revenge or move on . I am glad Steffy is making the effort to move on.

Angiet77

Postby Angiet77 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:20 pm

"
Angiet77 wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:

I absolutely agree nothing Steffy did or will ever do excuses Hope from kissing her fiancé , it was wrong and extremely hurtful. Every woman in that room with the exception being Maya has been hurt by Steffy and they have hurt her. They can wallow in it and seek revenge or move on . I am glad Steffy is making the effort to move on.[/quote]

For the record, I don't think Hope is so bad for sleeping with Liam and I don't think Hope is the devil for the dressing room incident either, every single character has no and I mean no sexual morals. My problem with Hope is she finds excuses for hers and still thinks she is a sexually moral person. While when others step out of bounds and are crucified by Hope and Brooke, they blame and condone their actions with Destiny. I don't care about who screws who while dating, engaged, or even married to someone else. It's a soap, this is supposed to happen. I do however respect the ones that own their crap.

June54

Postby June54 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:22 pm

WOW!!! Bell is really making Steffy spread it on thick when it comes to Hope Liam and Brooke.She may as well ask them to bend over on the way out the door to be sure she could kiss it really well.This child betrayed you for months pretending to be helping you with Liam,(why would you need your competition to speak to your husband on your behave stupid only in Bell's world) she lied to you for months, now Bell has her working over time to appease the Logan's .If Belief was that profitable Eric would have had on the shelves before you got those shares back,what will Be your next move Steffy give Hope or Brooke the shares Bill gave you.These winches don't give a darn about you or your child he!! she want even hold your child or touch her,Hey Steffy( hint hint)how can a woman claim to love a man but yet she don't give a darn about his child, but yet you've wasted a week planing only to find out it's only to up lift those s!uts that worked over time to make sure you were in the predicament your in. I honestly thought Stephanie taught you better.Everything you've done since regaining those shares has been to appease Hope and Brooke. I guest Bell decided to make you a prostitute and Hope and Brooke is your pimp.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”