Katie...Ugh!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
taramartin

Re: Katie...Ugh!

Postby taramartin » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:07 pm

donna allen wrote:OMG, Katie was so horny she didn't even care that her son was miserable! What a pig!

Yes I know Bill is his father, but when your child begs to come home, you go get them, no matter where they are. JMO. :? :?

Yes, apparently Katie was more interested in having sex with Thorn than her boy's welfare. What on earth did she do with the poor child when she spent months in bed with Wyatt - no strings attached?
Poor Will has a couple of lousy parents.

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:20 pm

WHAT Katie hangs up on Will and Bill because she wants to have sex with Thorne, she deserves the Mother of the Year Award....NOT.

Will asked to come Home and she shuts him down...very sad...dang it...where's her Nanny when she needs one...LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

STAR

camlawnman

Postby camlawnman » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:25 pm

ship him off to boarding school or wherever brooke ridge dumped rj for yrs and then screw around all you want.

nanaboy3

Postby nanaboy3 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:52 pm

taramartin wrote:
donna allen wrote:OMG, Katie was so horny she didn't even care that her son was miserable! What a pig!

Yes I know Bill is his father, but when your child begs to come home, you go get them, no matter where they are. JMO. :? :?

Yes, apparently Katie was more interested in having sex with Thorn than her boy's welfare. What on earth did she do with the poor child when she spent months in bed with Wyatt - no strings attached?
Poor Will has a couple of lousy parents.

I mentioned Katie in bed with Wyatt everyday I was asked when. thanks for letting me know my eyes weren't lying to me.

nanaboy3

Postby nanaboy3 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:55 pm

77RestlessFan wrote:Although this is not about Steffy. Steffy is already being called a bad mother for no reason. She anounces she is going to model and some want DCS called already. The thought of Steffy moving on has people in a uproar stating if she does she is weak. The treatment of Steffy makes her a bad choice for any comparison. Steffy gets bashed for breathing.

I C A M. But there is something that has been in the back of my mind for a while. Although neither of them will admit it, both Katie and Brooke are totally jealous of Steffy and even more so because it seems that Bill has deeper feelings for Steffy than he ever had for either of them. That eats them alive. Katie had no problem with anything Bill was doing until he started runnung after Steffy. Remember Katie lost Bill to steffy when they were married until Katie had a heart attack and Bill went back to her. Katie has hated Steffy ever since (maybe before that , can't remember). Brooke is still trying to wrap he head around the fact that Bill gave Steffy that stock with no strings attached!!!! Brooke is acting like she is so happy that Hope is going to marry Liam, but even that is because Steffy gave him up. Even at the board meeting while Steffy was functioning in top form as CEO with the power of controlling interest to back her up, it was all Brooke could handle to survive the attack of the green eyed monster and pretend to be proud and complimentary of Steffy's achievements. Steffy has risen above the frey in such an impressive fashion. All poor Dope can do is sit there in awe.
GO STEFFY !!!![/quote]
Great post so true. Steffy was already brought up in a negative manner in this thread.

Eudocia508

Postby Eudocia508 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:14 pm

I guess I have a different take on Katie's parenting--today anyway. When I saw her tell Bill to take care of his son, that he isn't "the babysitter", that she believed he could get the boy to stay and suggested (or told) him how...and the kid was saying "I want mom", I thought why give in to a child and let him dictate what to do--he was with HIS FATHER for crying out loud. Why spoil the kid and take him home and baby him... I was spoiled as a child and paid for it dearly later on. I remember when I went to summer camp, I ended up having the time of my life but a friend I brought with me cried incessantly and had to have her parents pick her up the second day. I was appalled, I remember and thought this girl will never leave home! Anyway, we're all entitled to our opinion. I just thought the kid was a brat!

77RestlessFan

Postby 77RestlessFan » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:36 pm

Eudocia508 wrote:I guess I have a different take on Katie's parenting--today anyway. When I saw her tell Bill to take care of his son, that he isn't "the babysitter", that she believed he could get the boy to stay and suggested (or told) him how...and the kid was saying "I want mom", I thought why give in to a child and let him dictate what to do--he was with HIS FATHER for crying out loud. Why spoil the kid and take him home and baby him... I was spoiled as a child and paid for it dearly later on. I remember when I went to summer camp, I ended up having the time of my life but a friend I brought with me cried incessantly and had to have her parents pick her up the second day. I was appalled, I remember and thought this girl will never leave home! Anyway, we're all entitled to our opinion. I just thought the kid was a brat!

I think that maybe Katie should have been dealing with situation before it got to this point. Why has she waited so long before talking to Bill about Will. Oh, that's right she was busy with Wyatt. She told Bill, 'He (Will) misses you.' It certainly didn't seem like Will missed Bill. He wanted to go home to his mother. Katie decided to dump Will that night because she wanted to have sex with Thorne. Bill tried to tell her that it wouldn't work, that it was too soon and Katie wouldn't listen.

Eudocia508

Postby Eudocia508 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:12 pm

77RestlessFan wrote:
Eudocia508 wrote:I guess I have a different take on Katie's parenting--today anyway. When I saw her tell Bill to take care of his son, that he isn't "the babysitter", that she believed he could get the boy to stay and suggested (or told) him how...and the kid was saying "I want mom", I thought why give in to a child and let him dictate what to do--he was with HIS FATHER for crying out loud. Why spoil the kid and take him home and baby him... I was spoiled as a child and paid for it dearly later on. I remember when I went to summer camp, I ended up having the time of my life but a friend I brought with me cried incessantly and had to have her parents pick her up the second day. I was appalled, I remember and thought this girl will never leave home! Anyway, we're all entitled to our opinion. I just thought the kid was a brat!

I think that maybe Katie should have been dealing with situation before it got to this point. Why has she waited so long before talking to Bill about Will. Oh, that's right she was busy with Wyatt. She told Bill, 'He (Will) misses you.' It certainly didn't seem like Will missed Bill. He wanted to go home to his mother. Katie decided to dump Will that night because she wanted to have sex with Thorne. Bill tried to tell her that it wouldn't work, that it was too soon and Katie wouldn't listen.

RIght--where was Will all those afternoons when she was "entertaining" Wyatt?! LOL Well, I guess I just think the kid was acting like a spoiled brat and they way he spoke to his father just shouldn't have gone over. So disrespectful--but then, I wouldn't have any idea what having such parents would be like! Bill knows he's been an absentee dad, so the kid gets away with his horrible behavior.

Kklbab12

Postby Kklbab12 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:20 pm

Sorry I agree with Katie here. She has been the ONLY parent Will has had and the ONLY parent he can depend in. He should have spent less time on his sick obsession with Steffy and more time with Will. I suppose if Steffy had married Will folks would then tell Katie she has to let Steffy be his step mommy when she hardly knows him just like his wayward daddy. Fat Chance.

MyBaddMove

Postby MyBaddMove » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:56 am

77RestlessFan wrote:

Her moments with Wyatt is not the problem. Will looks about 6 now. It should have been addressed before Wyatt. And during that time Katie was single, in a slum and raising Will alone while BIll was meddling. Bell just simply did not care to address it until now. Thorne should stay out of it though.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”