Katie...Ugh!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Star Steffy

Re: Katie...Ugh!

Postby Star Steffy » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:51 pm

LoganH8tr wrote:
Star Steffy wrote:*
But Katie can't stop being the Judge, Jury, and the Lawyer, all wrapped up in one Huge Hypocrite, go get yourself a Drink Katie! She is the pot calling the kettle black. We have not seen Will with Katie in ages, just like we haven't seen Bill with him either. What we do see Katie is sleeping with Wyatt, they were glued in the bed, and now no time in-between guys...she immediately goes out with Thorne.

Put a Sock in that big mouth Katie, stop pointing your vile poop all over the place, you can turn that finger at yourself. :roll: :roll: :roll:

STAR

ITA!

I despise Katie. And this contrived storyline to put her in Bill's orbit again and give Katie some relevance, is completely asinine IMHO!

Hi LoganH8tr! :D

How many times is Bell going to throw Bill under the Logan Bus. Bell made him do the fire with Sally's place, he used Wyatt as a pawn to get Steffy, and Bell had Bill blackmailing Steffy. Now the sickest thing Bill has to do is want Katie back. This is an unbelievable story, but I said Bell will match him up with her and Thorne will be competing too. No man would put up with this over bearing witch, especially after being married to her before, it didn't work then and it will not work now.

Have A Great Evening
STAR

strangeland

Postby strangeland » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:49 am

June54 wrote:
strangeland wrote:This is so silly. Now they want us to believe that Bill was so busy pursuing Steffy that he had NO TIME to visit Will. If this is true, why is Katie only bringing it up now. She should have been hounding him after a week.

This Liam & Logan's are perfect crap is getting on my last darn nerves.Bill's been on the show a lot longer than Liam but look how Bill had to bow down to Liam this week,and that can only mean one thing Brooke's about to hit that( Liam).Bill per-suited Brooke a he!! of lot longer then he did Steffy taking trips to Aspen and Dubai even leaving on Halloween and lying like Katie wouldn't allow him to see Will when we knew he had plan that trip with Brooke before Halloween but Bell forgot to make the script reflect that. We saw Bill and Brooke only once playing with Will.What I'm saying is it only when he's going after someone other than Brooke is when he's being accused of neglect such bias on this show.

That two-sided writing ALWAYS rears its ugly head. Funny that only a few notice. :D Great Post!

monicalewis

Postby monicalewis » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:54 am

hobbesla4 wrote:I hate how all of a sudden, the writers are painting Bill as a neglectful father to Will. In her interactions with Bill so far in today’s episode, Katie seems a lot like Hope and Liam, like she is the very best and no one else is acceptable. What business is it of hers what Bill does or does not do in his personal life? At least he attempts to own up to his mistakes. Meanwhile, Katie was on a double date yesterday drinking alcohol.

Katie, stop pointing fingers and judging everyone, including Bill. You are certainly no better than anyone else.

Bill is a piece of *&^%#. Drop dead $Bill.

cherrypop70

Postby cherrypop70 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:09 pm

MyBaddMove wrote:I agree that Katie can be a shrew at times, however if Bill indeed has not seen Will in a while, that is something to note and mention. He was chasing after Steffy for months and setting up a nursery for Kelly instead..

Yeah right, he's all caught up in trying to get Steffy and makes a nursery for Kelly to b a step dad/grandfather and he hasn't even seen his own son for months. His priorities is all screwed up. Time for him knock this nonsense off and b a real dad to his own son. However, by Katie inserting herself and Will back into Bills life, she's putting herself on his radar, she's going to b getting more then she wanted. And then the drama between them begins. Bill knows how to minpulate Katie to get what he wants. She crumbles when he threatens to take her son away everytime. Katie just maybe alone for the rest of her life if she can't stand up to Bill.

strangeland

Postby strangeland » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:20 pm

I still say if this is a real issue, Katie should have been calling Bill after a week or two of his not seeing Will. I don't recall her bringing him to hospital to visit his dad when he got shot.

MyBaddMove

Postby MyBaddMove » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:48 pm

cherrypop70 wrote:
MyBaddMove wrote:I agree that Katie can be a shrew at times, however if Bill indeed has not seen Will in a while, that is something to note and mention. He was chasing after Steffy for months and setting up a nursery for Kelly instead..

Yeah right, he's all caught up in trying to get Steffy and makes a nursery for Kelly to b a step dad/grandfather and he hasn't even seen his own son for months. His priorities is all screwed up. Time for him knock this nonsense off and b a real dad to his own son. However, by Katie inserting herself and Will back into Bills life, she's putting herself on his radar, she's going to b getting more then she wanted. And then the drama between them begins. Bill knows how to minpulate Katie to get what he wants. She crumbles when he threatens to take her son away everytime. Katie just maybe alone for the rest of her life if she can't stand up to Bill.

I noticed that behaviour has helped Bill very well right?
It's not some game. Katie is not inserting on anything. Just letting Bill know to be a better father.
Bill is the one that loves to play games, and make it worse. Why does he keep threathing her anyway?

donna allen

Postby donna allen » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:51 pm

OMG, Katie was so horny she didn't even care that her son was miserable! What a pig!

Yes I know Bill is his father, but when your child begs to come home, you go get them, no matter where they are. JMO. :? :?

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:59 pm

hobbesla4 wrote:I hate how all of a sudden, the writers are painting Bill as a neglectful father to Will. In her interactions with Bill so far in today’s episode, Katie seems a lot like Hope and Liam, like she is the very best and no one else is acceptable. What business is it of hers what Bill does or does not do in his personal life? At least he attempts to own up to his mistakes. Meanwhile, Katie was on a double date yesterday drinking alcohol.

Katie, stop pointing fingers and judging everyone, including Bill. You are certainly no better than anyone else.

No, Katie is definitely not one to point her finger - did she forget that she went psycho and tried to get Bill with her sister?! And then get jealous and want Bill after he'd hooked up with Brook :roll: So, Bill can't be a 'bad or neglectful' father when he's stepped up before... can't stand the logan attitude - its so annoying and promotes the type of behavior that is going to only kill our society when they are seen as trumphing at every turn.

Brooke_HopeBeautiez

Postby Brooke_HopeBeautiez » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:00 pm

Hob,

you're right. hola chica, hi there.

i m NOT likin' the scene at all. As if he would EVER NEGLECT WILL, he clearly is a great papa, father, to Will. :roll: #BAD WRITING BELL

bill is a WONDERFUL DOTING ATTENTIVE FATHER TO WILL.

He truly ...es .. adios.

smh

77RestlessFan

Postby 77RestlessFan » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:25 pm

Although this is not about Steffy. Steffy is already being called a bad mother for no reason. She anounces she is going to model and some want DCS called already. The thought of Steffy moving on has people in a uproar stating if she does she is weak. The treatment of Steffy makes her a bad choice for any comparison. Steffy gets bashed for breathing.[/quote]

I C A M. But there is something that has been in the back of my mind for a while. Although neither of them will admit it, both Katie and Brooke are totally jealous of Steffy and even more so because it seems that Bill has deeper feelings for Steffy than he ever had for either of them. That eats them alive. Katie had no problem with anything Bill was doing until he started runnung after Steffy. Remember Katie lost Bill to steffy when they were married until Katie had a heart attack and Bill went back to her. Katie has hated Steffy ever since (maybe before that , can't remember). Brooke is still trying to wrap he head around the fact that Bill gave Steffy that stock with no strings attached!!!! Brooke is acting like she is so happy that Hope is going to marry Liam, but even that is because Steffy gave him up. Even at the board meeting while Steffy was functioning in top form as CEO with the power of controlling interest to back her up, it was all Brooke could handle to survive the attack of the green eyed monster and pretend to be proud and complimentary of Steffy's achievements. Steffy has risen above the frey in such an impressive fashion. All poor Dope can do is sit there in awe.
GO STEFFY !!!!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”