Katie...Ugh!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Lynn1216
Posts: 2102
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 12:14 pm

Re: Katie...Ugh!

Postby Lynn1216 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:27 pm

nanaboy3 wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:
Star Steffy wrote:*
*
*
But Katie can't stop being the Judge, Jury, and the Lawyer, all wrapped up in one Huge Hypocrite, go get yourself a Drink Katie! She is the pot calling the kettle black. We have not seen Will with Katie in ages, just like we haven't seen Bill with him either. What we do see Katie is sleeping with Wyatt, they were glued in the bed, and now no time in-between guys...she immediately goes out with Thorne.

Put a Sock in that big mouth Katie, stop pointing your vile poop all over the place, you can turn that finger at yourself. :roll: :roll: :roll:

STAR


Today it was stated by Bill and Katie that the last time he has seen Will was months ago at a soccer game . When a man goes months without seeing his child then heck yea that child’s mom gets to be Judge, jury, and the lawyer. Katie and Thorne both said she has been raising Will alone, and Bill did not disagree. The characters are rarely shown with their children it is assumed they are with them off screen unless them being absent is a plot point. Katie was raising Will alone while Bill was chasing his pregnant daughter in law.

As I said she's a hypocrit imo . The nanny is raising Will. When she was in the bed with Wyatt everyday role playing where was Will. He live under her roof but sex and drinking all day is not raising anyone. We saw Kelly couple days ago it's been months since RJ, Will or lizzie was seenm will was with the nanny while Katie played with her ex step son.


When was it ever said on the soap that Will or Lizzie are being raised by a nanny ? When was she shown to be drinking all day? Or having sex all day?

The last time Kelly was actually brought out of her room was when Hope went to visit . Every other time she has been in a room alone . They go in with a bottle come out without her , they go in to change a diaper and come out without her . Guess I should assume she is neglected and getting no physical contact because she is never shown outside of that room.

User avatar
June54
Posts: 1009
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:01 am

Re: Katie...Ugh!

Postby June54 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:44 pm

strangeland wrote:This is so silly. Now they want us to believe that Bill was so busy pursuing Steffy that he had NO TIME to visit Will. If this is true, why is Katie only bringing it up now. She should have been hounding him after a week.

This Liam & Logan's are perfect crap is getting on my last darn nerves.Bill's been on the show a lot longer than Liam but look how Bill had to bow down to Liam this week,and that can only mean one thing Brooke's about to hit that( Liam).Bill per-suited Brooke a he!! of lot longer then he did Steffy taking trips to Aspen and Dubai even leaving on Halloween and lying like Katie wouldn't allow him to see Will when we knew he had plan that trip with Brooke before Halloween but Bell forgot to make the script reflect that. We saw Bill and Brooke only once playing with Will.What I'm saying is it only when he's going after someone other than Brooke is when he's being accused of neglect such bias on this show.

Angiet77
Posts: 746
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 9:53 pm

Re: Katie...Ugh!

Postby Angiet77 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:50 pm

*
*
But Katie can't stop being the Judge, Jury, and the Lawyer, all wrapped up in one Huge Hypocrite, go get yourself a Drink Katie! She is the pot calling the kettle black. We have not seen Will with Katie in ages, just like we haven't seen Bill with him either. What we do see Katie is sleeping with Wyatt, they were glued in the bed, and now no time in-between guys...she immediately goes out with Thorne.

Put a Sock in that big mouth Katie, stop pointing your vile poop all over the place, you can turn that finger at yourself. :roll: :roll: :roll:

STAR[/quote]

Today it was stated by Bill and Katie that the last time he has seen Will was months ago at a soccer game . When a man goes months without seeing his child then heck yea that child’s mom gets to be Judge, jury, and the lawyer. Katie and Thorne both said she has been raising Will alone, and Bill did not disagree. The characters are rarely shown with their children it is assumed they are with them off screen unless them being absent is a plot point. Katie was raising Will alone while Bill was chasing his pregnant daughter in law.[/quote]

Katie was out again during the day and she had plans with Thorne at night...wonder who was raising Will for Katie. She mentioned the Nanny, that's not raising your own son, he with her during work hours and her days and nights out dating.

But Bill should see Will more, and I think Bill is going to see a lot more of Will and Katie, but Katie surely is not raising Will by herself. She a lady out on the town and has a job too. Nanny Nanny Nanny...hmmm? Katie needs to spend more time with Will too and cut down on the chasing Wyatt's (past history) and Thorne's tails.

The girl is an alcoholic too, she was drinking today, that's not good for Will either. Hopefully she has a live in Nanny to take care of Katie too. :o

STAR[/quote]

Steffy works and mentioned her nanny, if she starts dating will she be considered to not be raising her child ?[/quote]

Although this is not about Steffy. Steffy is already being called a bad mother for no reason. She anounces she is going to model and some want DCS called already. The thought of Steffy moving on has people in a uproar stating if she does she is weak. The treatment of Steffy makes her a bad choice for any comparison. Steffy gets bashed for breathing.


User avatar
billsgal
Posts: 5792
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Katie...Ugh!

Postby billsgal » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:21 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:
billsgal wrote:Except it wasn't his obsession with steffy that kept bill away from will. bill was shot and was in icu for how long, then a minor rehab, then he kept going on business trips to make up for the business he missed while he was shot and recuperating, but let's blame it all on his obsession with steffy. My question is this, if all it would take is for katie to call bill on his isht, why did she wait months to do it, if it really is all about will and not for her to get some from thorne? When will talked about missing his dad months ago when katie was still dating wyatt why didn't katie pull bill's coattail then or call bill and put wyatt on the phone to talk to him?

Bell, are you kidding me, you have thorne, of all people trying to tell someone that they are a bad parent and they probably shouldn't be in there child's life really? Let's see thorne left his mentally ill child with the most irresponsible person ever, eric, who was never left alone with any of his own children to rear and you want to point fingers. Then, after making that bone head blunder, when word spread to europe at forrester international that rick was being a tyrant to all employees which included your mentally challenged daughter who was working and living with him, did you come home, did you bring her back to europe, did you contact anyone other adult and ask to make sure that she was being treated well, no you did nothing. Never mind, that the person you left her with decided to leave and go on safari and never thought to let any of the people that were left around your daughter to know that she actually was mentally challenged. I know the writing is biased, but this is really getting ridiculous.


Bill had time in between rehab and business meetings to go see Steffy, and arrange an elaborate nursery for Kelly. He could have seen Will, but he didn’t matter only Steffy and Kelly mattered . Even now he didn’t show up on his own Katie had to call him and tell him he was going to spend time with his son, which she shouldn’t even have to do. When a woman has to call a man and say you need to come see your son he is a deadbeat . It should never be put on a woman to make sure he is being a good dad , it is not her responsibility to parent the child and the father .

Thorne has every right to tell Bill what he thought , Bill has no problem telling everyone else what they should do with their lives . Thorne leaving Aly with his family is not being a bad father , especially considering the fact that they have dealt with Pam’s mental illness for years and had more than enough experience to help her . Thorne did not fail his daughter his family did.


Thorne failed his daughter because she's his responsibility just as you say will is bills. Thorne was her father and mother and since Eric was the only one who knew about her issues and left the respinsib5 reverted back to thorn, he chose to keep her condition a secret from the younger set. So, if steffy heard about the terrible work conditions in Paris then Thorne should have done something for his daughter.

Bill didn't spend that much time with steffy, he popped in here and there. Never said katie should have to tell bill anything, but if will is suffering as she claims and she's seeing it everyday wouldn't it make sense to relieve it sooner rather than later, but no she did it because She wants to get laid. Bill when he was visiting steffy still wasn't fully recovered and said do to wyatt when he told him he couldn't move thst fast. Bill and Justin did that nursery overnight, so I guess he should have woken will up.

User avatar
Star Steffy
Posts: 10599
Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 1:49 am

Re: Katie...Ugh!

Postby Star Steffy » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:48 pm

Lynn1216...The last time Kelly was actually brought out of her room was when Hope went to visit . Every other time she has been in a room alone . They go in with a bottle come out without her , they go in to change a diaper and come out without her . Guess I should assume she is neglected and getting no physical contact because she is never shown outside of that room.[/quote]


New Babies can sleep 15-17 hours out of 24, they basically sleep, pee, and poop.

STAR

User avatar
dew drops
Posts: 3422
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:58 am

Re: Katie...Ugh!

Postby dew drops » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:51 pm

MyBaddMove wrote:I agree that Katie can be a shrew at times, however if Bill indeed has not seen Will in a while, that is something to note and mention. He was chasing after Steffy for months and setting up a nursery for Kelly instead..


i agree with you mybaddmove and what worst i am not sure if she was getting through to him. his excuse is he loves steffy so does that mean he the kind of man that can love one person at time in his life :?: that would explain his behavior towards those close to him.

Lynn1216
Posts: 2102
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 12:14 pm

Re: Katie...Ugh!

Postby Lynn1216 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:56 pm

billsgal wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:
billsgal wrote:Except it wasn't his obsession with steffy that kept bill away from will. bill was shot and was in icu for how long, then a minor rehab, then he kept going on business trips to make up for the business he missed while he was shot and recuperating, but let's blame it all on his obsession with steffy. My question is this, if all it would take is for katie to call bill on his isht, why did she wait months to do it, if it really is all about will and not for her to get some from thorne? When will talked about missing his dad months ago when katie was still dating wyatt why didn't katie pull bill's coattail then or call bill and put wyatt on the phone to talk to him?

Bell, are you kidding me, you have thorne, of all people trying to tell someone that they are a bad parent and they probably shouldn't be in there child's life really? Let's see thorne left his mentally ill child with the most irresponsible person ever, eric, who was never left alone with any of his own children to rear and you want to point fingers. Then, after making that bone head blunder, when word spread to europe at forrester international that rick was being a tyrant to all employees which included your mentally challenged daughter who was working and living with him, did you come home, did you bring her back to europe, did you contact anyone other adult and ask to make sure that she was being treated well, no you did nothing. Never mind, that the person you left her with decided to leave and go on safari and never thought to let any of the people that were left around your daughter to know that she actually was mentally challenged. I know the writing is biased, but this is really getting ridiculous.


Bill had time in between rehab and business meetings to go see Steffy, and arrange an elaborate nursery for Kelly. He could have seen Will, but he didn’t matter only Steffy and Kelly mattered . Even now he didn’t show up on his own Katie had to call him and tell him he was going to spend time with his son, which she shouldn’t even have to do. When a woman has to call a man and say you need to come see your son he is a deadbeat . It should never be put on a woman to make sure he is being a good dad , it is not her responsibility to parent the child and the father .

Thorne has every right to tell Bill what he thought , Bill has no problem telling everyone else what they should do with their lives . Thorne leaving Aly with his family is not being a bad father , especially considering the fact that they have dealt with Pam’s mental illness for years and had more than enough experience to help her . Thorne did not fail his daughter his family did.


Thorne failed his daughter because she's his responsibility just as you say will is bills. Thorne was her father and mother and since Eric was the only one who knew about her issues and left the respinsib5 reverted back to thorn, he chose to keep her condition a secret from the younger set. So, if steffy heard about the terrible work conditions in Paris then Thorne should have done something for his daughter.

Bill didn't spend that much time with steffy, he popped in here and there. Never said katie should have to tell bill anything, but if will is suffering as she claims and she's seeing it everyday wouldn't it make sense to relieve it sooner rather than later, but no she did it because She wants to get laid. Bill when he was visiting steffy still wasn't fully recovered and said do to wyatt when he told him he couldn't move thst fast. Bill and Justin did that nursery overnight, so I guess he should have woken will up.


Again it is not Katie’s responsibility to make sure Bill takes care of his responsibilities. Bill is lucky she wants him to be in Will’s life . Most women would have taken their ex to court and get custody changed if their child’s father couldn’t be bothered to show up for a few months. Katie is wrong because she didn’t tell Bill sooner he needed to be a father yet Bill is in the right for abandoning his son to chase after his daughter in law?! I don’t care how slow Bill was moving if he could make it to the cliff house he could make it to Katie’s to be with Will or have Will brought to his house with a nanny for help.

User avatar
happens
Posts: 13065
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:16 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Katie...Ugh!

Postby happens » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:47 pm

There's no excuse for Bill neglecting Will but this all came out of the blue because not long ago Katie was talking about what a good father Bill has been to Will.

User avatar
Star Steffy
Posts: 10599
Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 1:49 am

Re: Katie...Ugh!

Postby Star Steffy » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:28 pm

happens wrote:There's no excuse for Bill neglecting Will but this all came out of the blue because not long ago Katie was talking about what a good father Bill has been to Will.



True Happens, Katie said it herself what a Good Father Bill has been to Will. Bill messed up a few months, but Katie living in Wyatt's bedroom and now going out with Thorne during the day and then has plans for the night, then the cherry on top is she an alcoholic drinking yesterday. Katie just can't do what she wants and neither can Bill, but for certain she needs to put the cap back on the alcohol.

STAR

User avatar
LoganH8tr
Posts: 22142
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:35 pm

Re: Katie...Ugh!

Postby LoganH8tr » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:29 pm

Star Steffy wrote:*
*
*
But Katie can't stop being the Judge, Jury, and the Lawyer, all wrapped up in one Huge Hypocrite, go get yourself a Drink Katie! She is the pot calling the kettle black. We have not seen Will with Katie in ages, just like we haven't seen Bill with him either. What we do see Katie is sleeping with Wyatt, they were glued in the bed, and now no time in-between guys...she immediately goes out with Thorne.

Put a Sock in that big mouth Katie, stop pointing your vile poop all over the place, you can turn that finger at yourself. :roll: :roll: :roll:

STAR


ITA!

I despise Katie. And this contrived storyline to put her in Bill's orbit again and give Katie some relevance, is completely asinine IMHO!


Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: candycpw, denjayisi, freesteffy, JeannieP, mtuttle, Nuttytaylorhater, strangeland, teeanyone, txwildcat and 1 guest

Back to Top